OMG OMG THE LOST COMMANDERS!!! || Author's Note

I JUST SAW THE FIRST REAL EPISODE OF STAR WARS REBELS SEASON TWO: THE LOST COMMANDERS.

I HAD THREE FANGIRL HEART ATTACKS IN THE SPACE OF TWENTY-THREE MINUTES.

I'M ACTUALLY HAVING A LITTLE TROUBLE BREATHING RIGHT NOW.

So yeah, that was the highlight of my day today. Got home from school, checked my streaming site, realized it was up, had a one-song dance party to celebrate, and then WATCHED IT. AND DIED A FEW TIMES.

AND THERE ARE A COUPLE OF THINGS THAT ACTUALLY WORK REALLY WELL WITH UAAT IN THE EPISODE AND I AM REALLY PLEASED WITH MYSELF. I HAVE WRITTEN STUFF THAT MIGHT BE COMPATIBLE WITH CANON STAR WARS MATERIAL THAT'S STILL BEING RELEASED.

So just in case you haven't seen it, CHECK OUT THIS LINK: http://anilinkz.tv/star-wars-rebels-season-2-episode-2

So, while I'm having a monologue about Star Wars Rebels and the episode I just saw, there's something I wanted to bring to your attention. I'm planning to do ANOTHER BOOK FOR UAAT AFTER THIS ONE.

Yes, you read that right. It's not going to be like an OFFICIAL book ten, but it's going to come close. Basically, it's going to be me integrating stuff from UAAT into the Season 2 episodes. Now I HAVE NO IDEA how long it's going to be, butttttttt... Knowing me and how much I write, probably pretty long.

But, sadly, I'm only going to start it when I'm finished with this book. Now I will try my best to get this finished up quickly, but I have a LOT of stuff planned for this book, and I don't know how fast 'quickly' is going to be.

But, anyways, just thought I'd confirm it, because I'd hinted that I might be making a SORT-OF book ten to some people. So yeah, if you see a book with the title UAAT: The Final Pages or something along those lines, that'll be it.

And, although I have stuff to attend to back in realspace, I'll do my best to post another chapter or two tonight. Bye!

WATCH THE EPISODE IF YOU HAVEN'T ALREADY and may the Force be with you,

Jedi Master Sharron Kennith