Oh Brother

Roc pov

Me and Devon went home. I swear this boy be hitting on most of my girlfriends or should I say ex.

Devon : What happened to Brittney

Roc : I dumped her and now she's pregnant and it might be my baby.

Devon : O_O Oh so who's the other guy

Roc : Some boy name Derrick.

Me and Devon stayed home and chill. And played 2K12, saints row 2 and Call of duty. When we was done dad came home with Pizza after dinner I went upstairs did my hygiene thing and texted my bae.

Rocwithcha : Hey babe

Beautyisatalent : Hey babe

Rocwithcha: you need to stay away from Devon

Beautyisatalent : Why

Rocwithcha: He is trying to steal you away from me.

Beautyisatalent : I won't let that happen. You're the first guy I ever truly love.

Rocwithcha : I love you too.

Beautyisatalent : Goodnight sexy

Rocwithcha : Goodnight beautiful.

I went to sleep. The next day I decided to hang with the boys at the park to play football and left Devon home since he didn't want to go.

Devon pov

Roc is so stupid he doesn't even know why I stayed home. I got dressed to look fresh and clean for my new baby. I left the house and went to yn house. The car was gone so I knew her mom wasn't home. I went to back and got in from the back door. I went to yn room. She was still asleep but damn she looked sexy. I started kissing her neck.

Yn : Mmmm Roc *wakes up and turn around* Awwwww

Devon : Good evening beautiful.

Yn : WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU IN MY ROOM.

Devon : To see you beautiful.

Yn : I don't wanna see you and how the hell you got in here.

Devon : The backdoor.

Yn : Get the fuck out my house.

Devon : Come on I came here to get to know you

*kiss yn*

Yn : *don't kiss back* I don't wanna know you in that kinda way.

Devon : I do

He grabs you and tries to kiss you again. You don't kiss back. He threw you on the bed. And got on top of you. You reached in your nightstand. He started pulling down your pants. You grabbed the pepper spray and went straight for his eyes.

Yn : Nigga don't be coming in my house thinking you gone rape me and I'm not gonna do shit. Stupid ass nigga.

Kick him in the nuts.

You pulled up your pants and threw him out your house and locked your back door. This time. And called roc.

Yn : You should take your brother to the hospital.

Roc : Why what happened.

Yn : I pepper sprayed him

Roc : What you do that for. What happen

Yn : He tried to rape me.

Roc : I told you to stay away from him.

Yn : He came in from the back door. I didn't invite him I was sleep.

Roc : Okay I believe you. I'll take him to the hospital. Later babe.

Yn : Later Roc.