Prologue

Made by: Zabuza (Aaron), Dustin (Senjai), and Valkoor (Areno)

PROLOGUE

The village burned as flames burned houses and destroyed lives as villagers collapsed to the ground dead. With most dead and others severely injured, chaos reigned upon the area. The 3 Densetus continued their great wraith.. The three Densetus, being Areno, Withorn, and Kyuma.

Sai said, "Kalon! You're with me, we're going to take care of these beasts once and for all. Barbosa and Chadin, go protect the villagers from the other beasts if we can't handle them all at once."

Kalon, Barbosa, and Chadin all replied at the same time saying, "Yes sir!" Kalon and Sai started jumping from the rubbles of each building going towards the Densetus.

Areno, the strongest Densetu, roared saying, " So, you've finally got the guts to face us two on three? I want the two of you to take them out. If they kill you, I want them. "

Withorn and Kyuma, quickly speaking, replid saying, "We know what to do!"

Kalon made hand signs screaming, "Fire Style: Great Burning!" After he did, he waved his arm around as the fire from the buildings quickly swarmed upwards towards Kyuma.

Kyuma, trying to dodge it, but he couldn't move; during this, he yelled, "What the hell is going on?!?!"

All of a sudden you hear Sai saying, "Oh, it's nothing, just my shadow jutsu."

Withorn jumped in saying, "Don't mind me, I'm just going to kill you once and for all." As he said that, he rushed at Kalon as gusts of wind flew all around him cutting Kalon everywhere as he bled out horribly.

Kalon, who quickly fell over, said, "God damnit, his wind style is extremely strong. Don't worry about me though Sai, just finish them."

Sai, who quickly replied, said, "I got it. Let me finish Kyuma once and for all then." As he said that, he strangled Kyuma much more. As this was happening, Withorn's body rippled as he suddenly disappeared. Where the hell did he go?

"It won't matter, just finish Kyuma," said Kalon as he was trying to heal himself. Sai just nodded in agreement to it.

Finally, all the flames Kalon had sent out merged together as they attacked Kyuma with all the might it had. As the flames blew out, it just appeared to be that nothing had happened. Sai, stunned, said, "It didn't do a damn thing! It's alright though, I know how to hurt him." Sai quickly made hand signs. When he was at his last hand sign, he said, "Lightning Style: Great Thundering Disaster!" After he finished saying it, the clouds rolled in dark grey as lightning shot from every direction at Kyuma who was electrified completely to the point that he became as dark as charcoal. Before this, he was a flaming red.

Kyuma, barely standing, said, "I'm not done just yet." As he said that, he opened his mouth as wide as he could as an orb formed. "Great Densetan Orb!" It shot out of his mouth going at Sai with an immense speed. As it came halfway, it just dispersed in every direction. Kyuma,Kalon,and Sai, all of them, just stood there shocked.

As all the dust cleared, it revealed to be Barbosa who was standing with his fist clenched in where the orb had strucked. "You can't attack Sai without getting past me!" he exclaimed.

Sai, quickly reacting, said, "Get back to your position!" Barbosa told him that he had already finished the job. "Wait, where's Chadin then?"

"He's back healing the villagers," Barbosa replied.

"Well then, it's perfectly fine. Now then, let me finish Kyuma." After that, tape shot out of his arms as they wrapped around Kyuma despite his huge body size. " As they did, seals ran all around the tape that Kyuma was inside. "Grand Densetan Sealing!" Kyuma started struggling as he soon gave up realizing he was going to be sealed. As he was fully sealed, he shrank down completely along with the wraps to a small human size. As it finished, Sai fell down lifeless.

"He knew it would kill him," Barbosa sighed.

"He died like a true hero. We can mourn later though." Kalon said. Barbosa nodded in agreement. "Now, where's Withorn?"

"Dont worry! I'm right here! Earth Style: Grand Densetan Destruction!" As he said this, his hand turned into complete hard rock that went straight through Barbosa as if it was nothing as blood poured out the hole in his stomach. Barbosa fell down. "Good, he's dead as well."

"Not just yet!" Barbosa exclaimed. He lashed his hand onto Withorn's head as he said, "Grand Densetan Sealing!" The same exact thing happened to him as it happened to Kyuma without the tape. Along with this, Barbosa fell down dead as well.

" How will I fight Areno all by myself?" Kalon muttered, "Who cares, if my allies died, I will die with them fighting like a hero. "

"That's the way to do it!" screamed Areno as he ate Kalon whole. "He's dead! Now, with Chadin not knowing what's wrong, I will go kill him as well." All of a sudden, a shadow came out of the ruins of the buildings standing in the moonlight. As it did, it revealed no other than, Chadin! "You coward! You let your friend Kalon die just like that without helping him! You're no true hero!"

Chadin, quickly replying, said, "Oh, I didn't have to. You see, Kalon has some ability for no reason that lets him seal anything that kills him. Since you killed him, you will be sealed, right... About... Now!" As he said now, seals ran all across Areno who tried to fight back but couldn't as the same exact thing happened with him as Withorn and Kyuma. "How will I tell their wives?" Chadin thought, "I hope they will understand." After Chadin remembered that the wives probably tense, he started running all the way to his home where they were all at.

*Note the battle was longer in reality as they would have to do the thinking and waiting for them to shrink down and such (Including the fact there was more battling before-hand with the villagers trying to block off the Densetus)

As Chadin entered the home, the girls looked at him wondering where the rest were. They all said at the same time, "Where are they?" Chadin, who put his head down didn't reply until a few minutes after.

"They... They... Died." he said. As he did, he sniffles a bit as he held in his tears as they were his best friends. All the wives burst into crying, even Chadin's wife, as he tried to calm them down but couldn't. After they stopped, he told them about all that happened.

Mi, Chadin's wife, said, "It's ok, we know you had to do your duty." The other wives nodded to it knowing it wasn't entirely his fault.

Chadin, said, "Thanks baby. I just can't believe I came so late that they died. Anyways, Sai,Barbosa,and Kalon wanted us to seal the Densetus within our children. They will face isolation, but they have our powers to withstand just small trivial things."

Every single wife, at the same time, yelled, "No! That's not humane! Think for them for once!"

Chadin replied, "Think about it, they will be stronger. However, I've decided not to put a Densetu inside Sai's child as he will probably be able to handle himself as Sai was the strongest meaning his kid will be strong as well." The wives agreed to it.

Jodita, Barbosa's wife, Mei, Sai's wife, and Keira, Kalon's wife, all said at once with his wife, "Which one will get which though?" Chadin told them that he had decided to put Areno inside Kalon's child, Areno, Withorn inside Barbosa's child, B, and Kyuma within his child who was named Senjai. The wives, after this was all decided, made Chadin agree to making all the villagers not tell them about what happened. Chadin agreed perfectly to it as he knew his job as a father just as much as he knew about being a leader. As this happened, the door started being knocked on heavily. Chadin went to open it, as he fell down dead right when he did. The girls fell down with him before they could even scream.

"Can we kill the kids too?" said someone.

"No, are you completely retarded? We must keep them alive if we are going to get the Densetus out. They're much too strong at the moment. For now, go drop them at some orphanage or a place where they will stay alive until then." said another stranger. The last stranger with the other two agreed as he set off to do so.