13's Dreamland of Reality

Okay so this was going to be called Dreamland but I changed it to 13’s Dreamland of Reality I grantee you will love it so please read it. I’m not posting it now but it will be coming soon. I’m just going to give you a preview and Thanks Nightstar98 for editing my story.  

P.S I  uploaded the full chapter after this. Go check it out please. 

****

Preview

Ominous black eyes stare at the now boarding plane, a taunting and very malicious smile playing on the observers face. He finally got him in a place where he can't run or hide. He is going to exact his revenge on him once and for all. He will finally have what he so righteously deserves. He stepped into the plane and smiled at the stewardess as if he had nothing planned, that he didn't intend to murder someone in cold blood. “Okay passengers, this is your pilot speaking…” he says, his face dark, full of malicious intent. 

 Weeks Before

Wake up in the morning feeling like P-Diddy… was the first sound that registered through Cecilia’s mind, making her wonder. Did P-Diddy wake up feeling like Ke$ha? She shook her head feeling stupid for just thinking it and shut off her alarm clock, making it silent in the room. That is a majorly stupid question, she thought, even for herself. She threw her blankets off her body and groggily stood up to face her dreadful life.

Today is going to be a great day, she thought, figuring this out from the peaceful abyss of silence that enveloped her. She heard not a single sound but her soft breathing. Not even the birds were chirping happily on this sunny Monday morning. Her parent’s voices no longer held a contest, seeing who would yell the loudest. She took her red towel from the hook and walked into her bathroom turning on the water before stripping and getting in. She showered quickly, not wanting to encounter the rage of her sullen sister. She dressed slowly her mind wandering to another dimension. One where there was nothing but happiness.

His dark almost black eyes bore into her eyes with the intensity of a thousand suns. “Come to me love,” he commands extending his hands towards her. She gladly walks into his arms taking in his delicious scent of nature after rain. She ran her hand through his silky brown hair, loving the feel of it on her skin. He rested his head on the nape of her neck, the stubble on his chin tickling, sending her into tiny fits of giggling.

“You need to shave,” she mumbled through fits of giggles. He stirred his head, positioning it so he had easy access to her sensitive spot and kissed it. Then he ran his tongue teasingly on it making her moan in wanting. "Toni... I ... oh... I." She couldn't get a word out because her mind had turned to mush as he continued his taunting her with his mouth. 

"Mine," Toni growled before leaving Cecilia feeling cold and empty. 

****

Hopefully you love it. Remember to vote and comment. Oh yeah soon enough you’ll understand the title. I also wanted to ask if you have ever wanted a purple monkey because I have and still want one.

 ©  Gen_Gen