Inspired by Blu *Ideas/actualities/Fun-facts"

THE BEGINNING

-The song at the beggining is Situations - Escape the fate (they're my favorite band)

-several times i would get random txts from "max" and I still do. he also trys to call me every other month or so. I've yet to get back to him since dating my newest boyfriend "Tristen"

*GETTING TANGLED IN THIS MESS*

-we did talk on manny occasions but they were so insignifigant it would have detracted from the point I was trying to convay

-"auden" wasn't as obvious as she seems. I told her all the details. ;) <3

*NO IS NOT AN OPTION*

-Going to the movies really did happen but I didn't think about the other time durring it nor did i stay after it was so I could tell the story of what had happened.

-I still have the picture of "Max" on my computer. Posting would be wrong because its of his face wich means he could be identified.

*THE PAST IS THE PAST*

-There is still the "secret" playlist on youtube with the videos I watched now watching them just grosses me out. I still have all the songs I listened to and if anyone wants a list or link to them I'd be happy to oblige.

-the journals i have hidden in my room are still there along with a picture of stuff I drew wile depressed. the blades however have been thrown away and I wouldnt dare pick one up ever again.

-There are 2 pictures on my computer of the cuts that I referenced. ( "Max Love? NO!" ) i had to edit one of the pictures because obviously it said the guys real name not max. also one of just "love?" (wich I'm thinking about putting up. thoughts?)

-The verbal abuse mentioned was yes my dream no it wasnt really a dream but It was the nightmare i called 5-8th grade. (also I said 5th to 6th but i ment 4th to 5th when me and "Preston" dated.)

-twice my "friends" stoped talking to me. (Only in middle school) All of them. only because they didnt like who I was dating. This included not inviting me to birthdays, not talking to me, and avoiding me in lunch and the classroom.

-The bus incident really happened and it was one of the worst expirences of my life to be called out in front of so manny people. it also happened not that long ago around the middle of freshman year. 

Sexting (Part 1)

This is part 1 of 2 talking about an incedent that was important to both "Auden" and I which will lead to a flashaback for "Blu" which will make more secnce in the next part

Sexting (Part 2)

T.B.C