02|| Home

"Welcome home

"Welcome home." Aaron says smiling at the family. All of their eyes go wide when they see the two houses. The houses both had four bedroom and two bathroom.

"Both of them?" Rick asked amazed at the houses. They walk into one of the houses. There was furniture, empty pictures flames, everything you needed in a house.

Carl, Jack, and Faith look at each other. They smile at each so happy that this camp wasn't a lie like Terminus. "There is water here. So you guys can take a two shower here one downstairs and one upstairs. Get cleaned all up. Have a nice day." Aaron says he leaving the house.

"I think the kids should go first." Rick says to the adults. Faith was about to go, but Carl runs upstairs before She could. So She try to go to the downstairs one but Jack push her down to floor runs to bathroom. She yelps at the pain. She quickly gets up.

"Ever heard of ladies first!" Faith yells.

"NO!" Jack and Carl both say in sync. "Carl I thought you was my best friend." Faith cries.

"I love you Faith." Faith and Jack have been best friends ever since the Atlanta group. Faith knew that he would always be by her side.

"Carl... Have you ever kissed somebody?" Faith asked looking at gray prison wall. He looked up at the blonde girl nervously. Carl just looks down at his feet and blushed "No."

"Carl I want you to close your eyes." She whisper he did what she told him too. He didn't even bother to ask why. Carl always does what she say.If Faith told Carl to jump off a cliff he would do it. He was kind of intimidated by her. She was a dixon after all. All dixon are intimidated even Luke is. Luke is the sweetest one out all of them. She lean close to his face. He could probably probably feel her hot breath on his face. She stopped to get one look at his face.

She starts to noticed he had some freckles on his face. How his lips are the perfect shade of pink. She slowly closed her eyes and kissed his perfect shade of pink lips. Their kiss was a short but sweet kissed. She pulled away and looked at his face. He looked shocked but happy.