Chapter 2

The next week actually went by pretty fast. I insulted boys. They insulted me. I insulted them back. I won (well, most of the time), and they gave up. I fought in combat with magic. Blah blah blah. But one tiny little thing in my mind was bothering my plan. I needed a boat. Or a plane but personally, I would not want to be coped up in a little plane. Yep, I'm claustrophobic. Wonderful. I also need permission to leave camp. Or not, and risk being eaten by harpies. Hm... Well that just simplifies that problem. I'm going without permission. But I still need a boat. Maybe I can sacrifice a lamb or something and pray to Hecate to get me a boat of night. Or ask someone from the Hephaestus cabin. They can make anything. Especially since they curse lifted. But that would take too long. Not to mention they already are making Argo II with a terribly short deadline.I guess I could try to gather up as much Hecate girls and try to make a boat but it would take a week and most of us would be passing out. Magic takes energy you know! Days passed and I couldn't come with an answer. It was Saturday and I was sitting ever so innocently in the cabin. I want to bang my head against a wall. I stared at the magic written walls. It looked too tempting. But deep inside a small voice said that my head would probably explode or cause something very for these walls are magical with magic written all over them. But it still looked tempting. All of sudden BOOM! My friend, Hunter (who is obviously a girl), trips over a roll of toilet paper stuck, by magic, to the floor, and that is where my friend happens to be, too.

"OW! OH DARNIT! I WILL CURSE THEM SO BADLY THEY WONT EVEN BE ABLE TO STICK THINGS TO THE GROUND!" Hunter yelled. The laughter died down. 

She glared at all the boys and said,"Fine. I will curse you all."

"The Hermes cabin made us do it!" confessed a short newcomer.

"Who is 'us'"?

All the boys turn me in surprise. The shorty looked down and muttered,"Me, Jake, Alex, an-d-d  Nikolaus."

I frowned. Nikolaus was usually peaceful. But then the Hermes cabin was pretty persuasive. Hunter murmurs a short spell. All four boys stare at her in fear. Hunter smiles wickedly. And then does the unexpected, she laughs. 

"You should see your faces!"

They all glared as she said carelessly,"Well I still cursed you guys but I just had to say that."

"What did you do?" I lean to whisper in her ear.

"You'll see," she replies smugly. Uh oh.

All four boys start changing. Their nose started turning circular. Their arms and legs shrunk. Their ears were now on top and folded. Their skin started turning pink. They were pigs, literally.

"AHHH! *oink, oink* WHA?" One of the pi--boys yelled, Jake, I think.

The rest of the cabin laughed. The pigs, I mean, boys, glared murderously.

"I think this is our cue to leave," I say as I drag Hunter out.

She nearly collapses on me."I'm okay....I think." She wheezes. I lead her to a bench.

"You seriously need to stop using such big curses."

"I know! I just can't help it!"

"Eh. At least you didn't faint inside," I mutter while she practically faints on me. It was an unwritten rule to not show how the magic tired you and laugh at whoever you cursed and then go outside and collapse.

"Okay. I think I am okay now," she says after five minutes,"So, what's up? You looked suicidal."

"I did not! I just have a dilemma, in the, you know, the plan," I protest.

"What dilemma?"

"I need a boat."

"Pftt....That is sooooo easy, darlin'," she says as she lays out the plan to enchant a raft,"Okay so just build a medium sized raft and I'll gather a few gals and we'll enchant it to lead you to Circe's."

"YES!!!!" I practically pull her up and start dancing.

"Now we build a raft," Hunter says smiling slyly.

"How?"

"You'll see, you'll see."

A/N: YESHHH!!!!! I FINISHED!!!! Vote and comment! The first one of you people to vote and/or comment will get a dedication to chapter four! So if you don't like it, don't vote, just comment and tell me why you don't like it. If you love it then vote and maybe comment and tell me why you like so I can make even more likable. OlympianHero, I owe you a dedication so you will get a dedication in chapter three for actually commenting! VOTE! COMMENT! FAN!