Chin-Chin

Chin-Chin is a dark Lycra god who controls the many realms of the Filthy Frank universe. The simple fact that he exists makes mortals shudder at the mere concept. For now, his exuding nature of anguish and suffering will bring torment to all mortals, but he will be forever known as That, the thing that roams.

Chin was born long before the beginning of time in Realm 6.2. He grew to be a healthy child and mastered sports like chess and curling, without any signs of the cancer and evil that would later corrupt him. On his 21st birthday, Chin hosted a little birthday party and invited the almighty Based God. Luke noticed that Chin did not really have much of a wiener to speak of, while Lil B's was intergalactic, and argued with him about his manliness. After that, their relationship grew worse with each passing day and soon, Luke threw Chin out of his realm and told him to come back when he was a real man. Later Chin was known as Matthew Avalos, a gay heterosexual.

Enraged and saddened, Chin roamed the realms looking for a way to impress his Dad again. He went to Men's College for Men where he met and was furiously bullied by Prometheus for being a total pusi. (Some think that Chin-Chin later gave birth to Black Friend after being molested by him) Chin, now calling himself Chin-Chin, tried to get his revenge on Prometheus and enlarge his dick for his Dad.

Chin-Chin is now known as The Dark Lord in Realm 6.2. He demands chromic sacrifices from the mortal inhabitants, both human and Lycra, and is known and feared by all.

Filthy Frank thought that Chin-Chin was dead for good, when, after a warning from Santa's Brother, he appeared in his apartment chanting "ORE WA OCHINCHIN GA DAISUKI DAYO". After the visit, Frank was forced to sacrifice some of the Chromosome Kid's chromosomes each day.

Chin's corruption
One day, Frank was carried away by Salamander Man's assflute and forgot to do the sacrifice. By the time he realised, Chromosome Kid had escaped. Enraged, Chin-Chin sucked Salamander Man with him to The Rock Paper Scissors Arena (after a short brawl with Lemon's Lemonjutsu) where he put a curse on him.

Frank traveled with Red Dick to the arena where he showed sacrifices performed by fans of the show to Chin-Chin, who was pleased enough. But when Senpai forgot his sacrifice again, Chin-Chin was ready to take Salamander Man to Jacksonville, Florida when he started playing his assflute. Touched, Chin-Chin let him go and has since almost stop bothering Franku's crew.

Months later, Joji returned to Frank's home and it pissed Chin-Chin off. He demanded monthly sacrifices from all who worshipped him. Even though his loyal minions had been sacrificing for him, Chin-Chin was still pissed and disappeared. This was around the time Creepy Dude showed up after a long absence and began hanging out with Frank and the gang, It was revealed in "PINK GUY COOKS TAKOYAKI AND RAPS" that Creepy Dude is actually Chin-Chin in disguise. He and Plastic Pinocchio disappeared.

Chin-Chin appeared once again during a hunt for Anime in Realm 69 Frank and Pookie, ambushing Frank after he had shot Pookie, and demanding more sacrifices in return for the henchman he lent Frank in WORST FILM EVER .

~In the beginning, the gods sewed his eyelids shut in a desperate attempt to stunt chin-chin's rapid power growth. Obviously, this had no effect on him~