Code 10: Back In Time (Second Part)

-Lance's Pov- 

Ren ended everything herself.

She jump off the building of her apartment.

"You killed her." Keiji blame me for her death. "She told me that she wants to free you. She told me that it's her fault that you are in this mess. If she died you wouldn't have to suffer. I thought that we talk things out but when I just took my eyes off for a moment... she... she jump and killed herself." Keiji cried. "I hated you Takumi! This is all your fault. It's all your fault." 

It's all my fault. 

Everything was my fault. 

I can't forgive myself.

I'm a murderer. 

I have become nothing.

I took a revenge to the black organization. I destroyed their everything. I uncover their real identities using the virus that I created. That time the virus bomb became famous that every one tried to fight over it but.. I erase its existence and destroyed it. Even if it does exist, if will only exist inside my mind. I surrender to the police and that was when the chairman found me. 

"I am Vincent Ramirez. I'm your uncle." He said. He took me in and took me to the Philippines. It is where I started a new life. 

He adopted me. I have become Lance Vincent Ramirez. 

But even if I was able to get back on my feet.

The sins that I tried to forget always hunt me down like a nightmare. 

I can't escape from it. 

And maybe death is the only thing that will free me from it. 

Ouch. My head aches. That's right I had a fever. That bad dream again. It's making my head hurts more. I look to my side and found Daina holding my hand.

What is she doing here?

[A/n: Konnichiwa Minna san.

And this is the end of Lance's story about his past. Hope you like it. 

Thank you so much for reading.

Till next update! 

Keep your comments and votes coming.

Arigatou.]