Love Me (BoyxBoy)

Jace Emerson as Chris O'flyng

"Jace I already said I was sorry!" I continue to ignore Alex's calls.

I started waking faster. I hope he gets my drift and leaves. A rather large hand took a grip on my arm and pulled me back.

"What are you sorry for? Is it because you cheated on me? Or because you said you're not a nasty fag like me?" I began to question.

By the time I looked at Alex properly he was on his knees with my hand in a tight grip.

"Jace I'm so sorry about cheating on you it was the biggest mistake of my life. If I could take it back I would." he exclaimed

I scoffed, "Sure" I put my hands on his shoulders and got to his eye level, "everyone makes mistakes"

His eyes lit up with hope. "So you'll take me back?"

" Earthquakes just happen. Tornadoes just happen. Your tongue does not just happen to fall into some other girls mouth, so no"

I rose and left him there; teary eyes, runny nose, and on his knees begging.

~~~~~~~~~~
I'm back with Love Me. I'm going to be editing and changing the parts I don't like or find stupid. I'm sorry for the long wait, I know on my other account (xxXInsaneMindXxx) I said I'd update but didn't because I wasn't in the mood. If you do want to read what I wrote before you can read what's there (its not good though)