Chapter 2

Chapter 2

I followed Jane and Alec through some really confusing hallways that I wont be able to find my way around with out somebody to show me the way. As I walked I left my wings out so they could rest from that long fly here. Ugh, I'm tired, and my wings are killing me. We walked through big doors and into the Throne room. I saw my father and uncles sitting in there thrones, but there is an extra, littler throne next to my father. Why is it there? Is it for me?

"Hello Bella." My father said, happily, as he saw us enter the room. He got up and ran over to me and caught me in a tight hug.

"Hello father!" I said, as my eyes turned yellow with happiness. My father seems happier then what Carlisle and all the other Cullen's told me about him. He wanted to leave the Volturi with his mate, which was Aro's sister, or was anyway. She got killed because she could make people happy, Aro, didn't like that she had not as useful power as his, and that she was trying to get Marcus to leave the Volturi. So, one thing lead to another, he killed her and made Chelsea to make him want to stay. My father never knew what Aro did. I feel so bad.

"Welcome young Isabella. Welcome to the Volturi." Uncle Aro said and came over to me and my father. He had something in his hands "Since you are now in the Volturi we wanted to give you this, the Volturi Crest." He handed me the Crest that was in his hands. He put it around my neck. I smiled at him and hugged him He was tense at first and then he hugged me back. I felt something being put around my shoulders. It was the black cloak that al the Volturi wear. My wings went into my back as it was put there.

"Your wings are so beautiful." My father said. This made me blush nobody as told me that, not even my adoptive family, the Cullen's.

"Now, little Bella. The throne next to your father's is yours. You are the first Princess of the Volturi. You need one, because you are, when your older, will help run the vampire empire." said Aro. OMG.

"OMG, thank you. When I'm older I will do my best." I said as my eyes turned green with excitement. I ran over to my throne and sat in it. Hmmmm. I wonder what it would like with my beautiful black wings with it. I stood up and took of my cloak and spread my wings. I sat down in my throne.

They all looked at me and gawk at me, but Alec he was drooling, a little. I blushed as I looked at Alec.

Alec is so beautiful. I haven't noticed it before, but he is so hot!

Aro smiled. "Alec, can you take Bella to her room?" Alec nodded and took my hand and pulled me out of my throne and towards the door of the throne room. We walked down dark hallways, that had two bright torches ever 5 meters. Alec was still holding my hand. I had butterfly's fighting in my stomach. He is just so cute.

We soon arrived to a dark mahogany door.

"This is your room." He said, his voice is so much sexier then I remember. Ugh I sound like a love sick puppy.

He opened the door and I saw a beautiful king sized bed, with a black comforter, with red and black pillows, red bed spread. There were a two doors next to each other, That lead to my black and white bathroom. The other lead to my walk-in closet, that was filled with black, red, purple, blue and some white clothing. As I waked around my room with awe as Alec looked at me, with a smirk.

I sat on my bed. It felt like a cloud. OMG its just so comfy. I laid on my bed and Alec sat on the other side of the bed next to me. I looked at Alec's blood red eyes. He scooted closer to me on my bed and looked at me. My eyes were blue with nervousness. His face got closer and closer to mine and soon, we were kissing.

What do you think so far? Thinks she will be a great princess of the vampires?

Comment? Vote? Fan?

~Makayla