11

I couldn't think.
"Ugh, let me go!"
I couldn't breathe.
"Young Master I can't do that."
I couldn't see.
I thrashed around wildly. My stomach felt like it was on fire and every one of my nerves was throbbing like I'd been struck by lightning.
"Young Mas- Young Master calm down!" I heard Sebastian's voice.
"Sebas- it hurts Sebastian!" My wrists were restrained, I was on my back on something soft, my bed?
"I know Young Master. It will get better with time." Every time my back brushed against the sheets it felt like jagged razors were clawing my skin. My back arched off of the bed.
"Sebastian!" I finally opened my eyes. I saw a worried Sebastian holding my wrists to the bed. I writhed in agony.
"Get off me get off me! It hurts, get it off me!" My nerves were on fire.
Sebastian looked at me for a minute before nodding. He lifted me from the bed and sat me on the cool floor, still holding my wrists he kneeled beside me.
I screamed in pain as my toes touched the floor, it felt as if I had just fallen a hundred feet and landed on ice.
Sebastian looked at me grimly.
"It! Hurts! Sebastian! Make it stop hurting!" He thought for another agonizing moment before clasping both my wrists in one of his bare hands and swiftly undoing his shirt buttons.
"Wha- what are you doing?" His shirt was off before I'd finished my sentence, showcasing his toned and nimble torso. I'm pretty sure I blushed.
His pants were off before I could blink. Then I blushed.
"F-fool, what the hell?!" Then he deftly pulled me onto his lap, my head resting on his bare chest. Only then did I realize that I was also completely naked.
"Wha-" I stopped. I didn't hurt anymore. Even though I was touching Sebastian all over it didn't burn like the sheets or the floor. He felt soft and smooth and warm. I sighed in relief.
The pain inside hadn't stopped but at least I was slightly more comfortable.
"There now. Better?" I would have thrown him an icy remark but I had no energy to fight him with.
"I'm cold." I couldn't stop shivering, though it was partly due to the pain, but I was overrun with cold sweats.
Sebastian took my hands and placed them between his and my chest before circling his arms around my small, shivering frame.
Any other time I would have castrated him, but in this instance I simply found myself leaning into his embrace as my breathing slowed and I immediately warmed.
I sighed in relief.
"How long have I been out?"
"This is the third night." I flinched.
"Three? I don't remember a thing!"
"Well... That's to be expected. When I found you you were, rather undone."
Then I remembered.
"Oh my God..." I held my hand to my mouth shakily. Sebastian rubbed my back soothingly until I recovered enough to speak.
"I-. I ate them. There were over a dozen people in that room and I ate all of them."
"I know..." We sat in silence for another long moment.
"But wait, what happened to Alois?" I looked up at Sebastian. He raised his brow in confusion.
"Alois? I only saw..." He drifted off like he'd just realized it.
"He said that when Hannah tried to kill them all together that she'd only succeeded in extinguishing her own soul. Though he used a few more colorful words..."
"I suppose that could make sense, somehow."
"So that means that Alois, his little brother Luka, and possibly even Claude are all inside of demon Hannah's body? Hell."
"Indeed..."