Chapter 1

Long ago Primus and Unicron were created. One the incarnation of life, peace, and order. The other the incarnation of death, war, and destruction. For many an eon the two deities raged battle against the other. As time past neither could gain the upper hand leaving a bitter stalemate that couldn't stop. Primus tried to in issue peace with his dark brother to no better help.
Defeated in spirit for a chance at peace, Primus retreated away to focus his energy to form the Thirteen, leaving Unicron to sow destruction across the universe. Primus went into a deep slumber after creating his young Primes. Giving them their mission, Primus changed into the planet, Cybertron. The thirteen knew they were not ready to fight Unicron yet and as such stayed hidden to build their strength.
Prima, the eldest and leader, ordered for weapons to be made. Solus, the only femme of the group, fashioned each weapon and tools needed. Megatronus, the dark warrior, trained the others in combat. Alpha Trion, the scrib, predicted when they needed to be before the day the Eleutheria star was destroyed. Vector, the guardian of space and time, sped the time around them so they could train longer. Quintus, a healer, fashioned remedies and cures in case of injury. Alchemist, the inventor, created a transporter device for quick escapes and attacks. Amalagamous, the shifter, figured how to control his form to trick and hide easier. Onyx, the beast, provided strength and firepower to the small team. Micronus, the minicon, found he could boost the power of he fellow primes. Leige Maximo, the silver glossia, figured he could use this ability along with a hologram and some speed to evade attacks and get into ones mind. Nexus, the combiner, uses his smaller components to spy easily. Optimus Prime, the youngest, brought the primes together under a common goal.

Authors note
Okay so this is the end I don't own transformers. Now this is where the story splits the next chapter will be in the Shattered Glass universe but will be split and have the original universe at a break line. Anyways vote and comment.