He's My Dork {21} END

“Collie.”

                Someone was shaking me. I groaned and buried my face against Misha’s chest, not wanting to wake up.

                “Collie! Wake up!”

                He shook me harder and I cracked my eyes open, glaring at him. He smiled at me, leaning down and pecking my lips.

                “Good morning sunshine!” he said brightly.

                “I hate mornings,” I grumbled, closing my eyes.

                “Oh no you don’t!” he said, sitting up and dragging me with him.

                I slumped against him, my head on his shoulder. He chuckled and raked his fingers through my hair, kissing me.

                “Why are we up this early?” I whined.

                “Early? Collie, it’s almost ten,” he said, rolling his eyes. “Besides, Colin and Ant are coming over in an hour.”

                “Colin and I are twins. Our parents used to bathe us together. He’s seen me naked before, and he can see me naked again,” I said. “And I really don’t care if Ant sees it all hanging out, either.”

                “Well I care about someone seeing my boyfriend naked!” he said sternly, peeling the covers off and getting out of bed.

                He pulled his boxers on and tossed a pair at me. “You’re showering first. You need to wake up.”

                He pulled me out of bed and kissed my cheek, shoving me towards the bathroom. I grabbed a pair of shorts and went into the bathroom, turning on the shower and stepping in.

                The water ran over my body, and I smirked at the memory of last night with Misha. God, he was incredible in bed.

                Once I was done shower, I stepped out and dried myself off. I pulled my boxers and shorts on, towel drying my hair and brushing my teeth before leaving and going out to the kitchen area.

                “Here, I made waffles,” Misha said, sliding some towards me.

                He made his way into the bathroom, reappearing with dripping wet hair about 15 minutes later. I had finished eating by that time, and got up, pulling him over to the couch.

                We fell back on the couch together, me on top of Misha. I kissed him, skillfully parting his lips so that our tongues could dance together.

                Misha’s hands ran up my bare chest, up to my hair where they tangled themselves. I gripped Misha’s hips, twining my legs with his.

                We had been living together for two years now. I was 19, going to the same college that Misha had just graduated from. Colin, Ant, and I all went there together. I had a class with Ant, and one with Colin.

                Misha had graduated last year, and had scored a job in the area. He was teaching an English class at the local high school, and loving it.

                My parents were, surprisingly, helping me pay for college. They were still trying to get me to break up with Misha and move back in with them, but I wouldn’t do it. Colin and Ant were rooming together at college, making my parents absolutely furious. They were trying to get him away from Ant, but I didn’t see that happening.