Life of The Party

(A/n sorry guys with all the time skips. I am just trying to get it going faster.)
About six months Shawn left Bella, she completely changed from the sweet innocent girl she was. She now had tattoos, piercings and wore completely different clothing then she used to. She did a whole 360° flip. She wasn't little miss goody two shoes. She went to parties, drank, smoked and just had fun. Her grades dropped from an A+ average to a D average. She didn't care about anything anymore, besides having fun and forgetting about everything.

There was a couple of times where she would be at home bored or something and she would catch herself on Shawn's Instagram. When she would come back to, she would get high or drunk. It was the only way she could forget him. Even while drunk or high, she couldn't get her old friend out of her mind.
||
||
It's been 18 months since he left, he was coming back home for a show Magcon was having. Bella was pissed off, why did he have to come back? She thought she was doing great with forgetting about him.
She was on Instagram, looking through his photos. She sighed as she realized how much she missed him. He was half of her, how could she not miss him? She tried her hardest to get him out of her mind, but she couldn't, no matter how hard she tired.

*The next day*
Bella woke up with a hungover, like always. She got out of her bed, walking to her bathroom that was in her room, going straight to the shower. She washed her hair and body, rinsing off and getting out. She wrapped her towel around her and walked to her closet. She picked out dark blue ripped skinny jeans and a purple cut off shirt. She grabbed her under clothing and put them on with the rest of her clothes. She went to her mirror and started to put her purple and blue hair extensions in her dark black hair, which she had cut since last seeing Shawn. After she was done with her hair, she started with her makeup, which was just dark eyeliner and mascara. She walked out of her bathroom and grabbed her bag and phone as she left her room.

She ate breakfast with her parents then went to walk out of the door. She frozen when she saw who was at the door. Shawn. Her eyes went wide as he looked down at the unfamiliar girl in front of him. "Bells?" He asked in a shocked voice. Bella didn't say anything, just slammed the door in his face.

Her mother made at her reaction, scolded her then got up to let him in. "Bella that's no way to treat your bestfriend!" She scoffed at her mom, glaring at Shawn. "He's not my best friend. He lost that title when be left." She crossed her arms as Shawn walked into the house. "Look Bella, how many times do I have to tell you I'm sorry?" She rolled her eyes. "Till you lose your breath and die."she said under her breath. "What was that, young lady?" Her mother asked her, standing next to her. "Nothing, mother. I'm going to school." Her mother gave her a disappointed look. "No you're not." Bella turned towards her mother, "but mom, Hanna is waiting for me!" She said as her mother rolls her eyes.

Her mother didn't like Hanna very much. She thought that she was a bad influence on Bella. "I don't care! You're gonna spend the day with Shawn!" Bella's eyes got huge. "What?!! No I'm not!!" Shawn looked at his bestfriend, eyebrows drawn in confusion. "What's wrong with hanging out with me?" Her mother rolled her eyes. "You're so dramatic Isabella. You're hanging with him and that's final." She groaned as her mom went back into the kitchen. "This isn't fair!" She rolled her eyes and stomped out of the house, wanting to get away from her house.
||
||
Hey guys. A weird way to end it, I know! Anyways, I hope you enjoyed this! Please vote, follow & comment!
Xoxo,
Kayden.
PS. Guys I changed my name from Hanna to Kayden! I forgot to say that!!! Lol, love y'all!
~ Kayden