This Is Just Peachy, Ain't It?

Hi guys! I'm new to this whole writing on wattpad so I hope you like my story!! :D!!!

  Chapter 1           

 You know that moment where you feel that everything in you're life is going you're way? That feeling that nothing can bring you down? Well that feeling was mine, until my parents decided to ruin it.

I'm a city girl, born and raised in the heart of New York. I have the two best friends in the world, Noelle and Stephanie. Noelle is a cheerleader..you know..small, bubbly, overexcited, and pretty? Cliché isn't it? I've known her since freshman year and we've been inseparable ever since. :D Stephanie is one word, flawless. She's the supermodel: gorgeous, tall, tan, athletic, popular, perfect boyfriend, but sweet as a pea. Together we are the Three Musketeers.

I had no care in the world. I've been getting straight A's, crushing on the "it" guy of the school, (who Noelle and Steph say has the eyes for me :D! eeep!) and well my home life has been going great. That is until my parents decided to give me a little information that well...blows more than a $5 prostitute. UGH. parents ruin lives sometimes...wait that’s a lie....they always ruin lives!

**Flashback(2 Days Ago)** 

"We leave in one week Crystal. Get to packing because it will go by quick" my "Dad" said. Really he's acting more like a prison guard right now, forcing me against my will. :/

**Present**

My dad got relocated on his fancy schmancy job. TO CALIFORNIA. 2443.79 MILES AWAY. Why does he have to be a stupid photographer. New York is soooooooo much prettier. I can't do this. Omg. OMG. I can't leave Noelle and Steph! This can't be happening.

I'm sitting here packing up my desk. The bulky furniture that we are taking with us is getting driven tomorrow, while we fly down in five days. I remembered breaking the news to my girls yesterday and well..it ended up in a tearful group hug for thirty minutes. I hate this so much. My parents say it will be a "good experience" and a chance to "change my life". I say its bull crap.

OH! Silly me..I forgot to tell you all about moi. My names Crystal Starr. I have long black hair in the so-called "scene" style. I love it :D I have bright crystal blue eyes. Yeah it's screaming irony isn't it? I have a good body I'd say..I keep it fit as best I can with lacrosse and soccer. I'm captain of both teams at school...I mean I was captain. I really hope my new school has both teams for girls. Anywhore I love music. It's my life. My favorite band is All Time Low. Alex Gaskarth you can have my babies anytime you want...same with you Megan Fox :D

Woah back from my fantasy. So where was I? Oh, I live in a penthouse apartment in the Upper East Side, and before you go "ewww rich bitch" I'm nothing close. Well my family is well off, but I'm the farthest thing from a bitch, I'm really sweet but i can be...fiesty(= I have a fraternal twin brother named Blade. My parents were weird in the 90's okay? The only way you can tell we are siblings..is by the way we bicker..but yeah. I also have the cutest dog in the world named coconut! He's a siberian husky puppy and I love him so much.

Packing all my big things stunk, and wiped me out. I passed out around 9, without going downstairs. I'm not really happy with my parents right now.. Ugh. four more days left until hell began..this is just peachy ain't it?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi Guys! This is my first story. Don’t be too cruel :X

I hope you like it!! This is just the beginning it will get way more interesting and fun ;D