Stone of Osiris Pt.2

Here is the first chapter.
Well, the second chapter. The first one is in the book before this one.

Maxine's POV

"Phoebe, Dad, Aunt Barb, Uncle Hank, im home!" I say out loud, while the words echo's throughout the house.

At first I heard nothing, then I heard footsteps aproching from the humungous hall way that lead to the other rooms in the mansion.

Yep we moved from Hiddenville to Metroburg. My Uncle and Aunt decided to move back here since I felt home sick. It was really kind of them to move the family back here so I couldn't feel homesick.

"Hi darling! How was the mission?" Uncle Hanks shouts out loud.

"Oh yeah it went well. The theif got arrested and I uncovered the stone" I say casually.

"That's great honey! Where is it?" He asks.

"Oh yeah, its in my back pack." I say as i take out the stone and hand it to him.

He grabs the stone. He observes the stone to check for any damage.

"Mmhh. Still in perfect condition." He murmurs.

"Uhmm, I still don't get why an ordinary stone is so important." I finally ask.

"I can't really explain right now. Why don't you go and rest while I put this in the vault?"

I nod to his suggestion, probably thinking it wasn't such a bad idea. And, I didn't feel like arguing with anyone.

"Kk, well.. I'm of to bed." I say.

"Goodnight Maxine!" He says back.

I continue to walk down the long hall way and skip to doors on my right.

I turn into my room, open the door and turn on the light once I'm inside.

I then turn around to close my door to lock it.

Luckily it was a Friday, so I didn't have to worry about school. I change out of my mission suit and into my PJs.

I take my IPhone 6 and plug in my earphones.

I turn on my 'Going to sleep' playlist and Autumn Tree starts to play.

I slowly drift off to sleep as the song starts.

A/N

That's it. Sorry its a bit short.

I hope you enjoyed it.
And please if you have any questions on the book, pls dont be afraid to ask.

Shyguy1839, out!

Shygiy