Oct 12 | Savages by -the5thwave

THE 5TH WAVE FANFIC OF THE WEEK

TITLE | SAVAGES

AUTHOR | -the5thwave

LOVE INTEREST | BEN PARISH

SUMMARY |

Nirvana
| nir-vah-nuh |
noun
a state of pure happiness

Nirvana's parents had jinxed her. Her name was something of a cruel joke now. A state of pure happiness? Come on. Nirvana wasn't called Void at Camp Haven for no reason.

In fact, when she'd been plugged into Wonderland, the screen had gone completely black, much like her soul. The brunette was cold, the perfect shot. The Others knew she was flawless. She would be a ruthless killing machine, a silent assassin.

That is until her squadron leader, Ben Parish, decides to dive head first into the void, quite literally. And he's determined, and won't give up until he finds the the old happy Nirvana. The one he's loved since 6th grade.

REVIEWED BY | -evanwalker

Chloe, if it wasn't for you, I wouldn't have the guts to write The 5th Wave fanfics. Savages was the first Ben Parish fanfic I read. My favorite thing about it is Nirvana's and Ben's backstory. Not many stories out there start with something like that. THEIR CHILDHOOD IS THE MOST CUTEST THING. Also, no one would have thought that our protagonist would have turned dark. ONCE UPON A TIME. OMG. I'M TOO EXCITED. I don't know whether it's the cuteness that has me hooked. Or because I'm sucker for void. With that being said, Savages is one of my favorite Parish fics even though not much has been said. One last thought. BABY CRUSHES ARE MY WEAKNESS.

(okay I'll stop)

COMMENTS BY READERS |

❝I didn't squeal when you updated❞
- newtaholic

❝they're so cute. I ship them more than Ben and Cassie❞
- heavydirtystiles