Chapter 5 | mellon boobs

Thanks for 100k reads!

Robyn

No one spoke the rest of lunch.

How could they after Cameron punched Jack?

Yes Cameron was the Prankster, the one who broke the rules, but he would never ever put his hand on someone else will anger. Except Cameron found his tipping point and Jack knew how to push it.

Jack stormed off after Cameron, in the opposite direction of course, muttering curses Robyn had never even heard before as he gripped his fist hard, nails digging into his already white knuckles.

Harper was stuck in the middle, eyes wide as she sat in shock, shaking away all the negative thoughts.

Robyn was going to ask her if she was alright but she simply picked up her bag and stormed to next lesson, obviously something was clouded her thoughts and Robyn didn't want to get into their messed up love triangle.

"Let's just go back to class hey?" Adeline suggets as Robyn agrees, wanting to avoid the stares that burned through her as the whole cafe witnessed the attack.

Robyn was surprised when no teachers came to the aid of either boys, showing how messed up the school is. Wanting to drink their tea over breaking up a fight between 2 of the most known students.

"Jack took a battering" Matt chuckled as we approached the classroom

"yeah and he didn't deserve it either" adeline hissed in his defence.

They were all taken back by her sudden change of sides as Robyn gazed at the stupidly pretty girl.

"Look I'm not saying that what everything Jack does is right but Cameron had no right to punch him, he may be a arse but that's no excuse for violence" Adeline muttered, pushing the door to the classroom open as they followed her in.

Robyn thought about this for a second. Adeline was right, Jack pushed it but violence should of never taken place and Cameron knew that. He gave Jack the ammunition that he wanted, the response.

"Remind me to never become popular" shawn laughed behind the rather small girl as they entered the room.

Robyn turned around, coming face to face with the Canadian giant.

"If you remind me" she laughs back shaking her head "I don't get their messed up relationships"

"either do I and I'm his best friends but I don't think he wants you to talk about it" spoke a voice from the near desk.

"Nash I-"

"I know Robyn, you don't mean it, I'm just sticking up from my friend" he sighs.

Robyn blushed, embarrassed by this as she'd never been mean. Now Nash will think she's a female dog.

Shawn shrugged and return to his empty desk as Robyn went to sit next to Nash.

"Nash, I really am sorry"

"Robyn, I truly understand, I don't think you know what mean is" Robyn hid behind her hair as she blushed once again, a terrible habit of hers.

"Your so nice Nash, I was wrong about you"

"thanks? People just see the jock. I want to prove that I'm more than that, than my friends"

"well you've proved it to me"

"why th-" his speak was interrupted by an angry looking Jack who flipped off the teacher before slouching down next to Adeline.

As soon as he sat, the two started whispering about something causing Robyn's curiosity to grow. Especially after Adeline defensive attitude moments before.