Chapter 2- Hardcore Old Man

Tucker's POV:
I walked out of my room and into the supply area where Mianite was waiting for me. "How many times have you been sent to that jail?" I asked as he examined some jewels Tom had stolen.
"Too many times....about 7 times last years and maybe around 19 this year.But no one dares mess with me." He said and I sighed. "Come on lets go check this mission file out." I said and he nodded as I walked out.
We walked into the tech lab and I pulled up the mission file on the big screen. "So he knows the future and his demise is soon apparently. We need to help him change his fate in exvhange for 1 important thing for each of us. For Jordan its his explosive chemicals. For me its my stash of guns. For Tom its his money and for Sonja its her cars." I explaindd and he nodded.
"You are all a strange crew with even stranger terrible pasts." Mianite said. "We need to break him out of Azkaban magic high tech prison. He had destroyed 7 kingdoms with taint by accident and yeah." I said as Mianite smiled.
We heard weird noises. "Oh no..not Jordan agin." I said and aoon enough purple smoke filled the air.
Jordan's POV:
I accidently mixed the wrong chemicals. The nether star base melted as a blaze rod appeared. "Dammit!!" I yelled, coughing. The blaze rod shattered on the hard surface and was replaced by goo.
Sonja looked at me annoyed and then I heard a gianit yell causing the smoke to leave. An old man in a ptison orange toga had yelled.
"Woah..." Sonja said. "That is a hardcore old man." I said and she nodded. (I had no idea what this chapter was gonna be so tada hardcore old man)
"Oh and Sonja here ya go." I said, handing her the goo. She made a disgusted face abd threw it at the old man who picked it up and ate it.
I gagged, iw!!! Sonja ran into the bathroom and i guess she barfed.
"Your gross." I said and the man shrugged. "Guys!!" Martha yelled in a worrired tone. Oh no this meant something bad happened. We all ran to the main room where Martha was waiting. "Waglinton is going to be executed tommorow morning at 2 am. We need to resuce him Tonight." She explained. Well shit. Why so early to kill a guy? Oh well.....lets gear up.