~ Moonlight ~

Chapter 1

Its always hard moving to a new town. No friends, no one to talk to or even anyone to look out for me...

I had currently been living with my mum in New York but my dad was having troubles and a hard time and i couldnt bare to leave him alone, he needed me. I was in my late 15 years of my life . The things i was going to miss most about NY is the sun, the city and most of all my mum. Because in Spring Valley , a small town where my dad lived is constantly raining , it is only a small town and hundreds of miles aay from my mum, who i have lived with since i was six onwards. The day i wa goin to live with my dad i had already packed my bags and put them in the trunk of my mums car and sighed. I then walked to the front passenger seat and sat down, my face looking usnsure. My mum was alreay in the car and smiled at me before turning the engne on and starting the 1 hour drive to the airport...

She looked at me half an hour through the journey and gently said, " You dont have to go and live with your dad Rosy, its not too late to turn back."

I looked at her and replied, " i -- i cant leave him to go through a time like this alone, im goin to miss New York and most of all im going to miss you mum but..." I looked out of the car window to try and take my mind of the subject.

We finally reached the airport, my mum gave me a hug and smiled at me trying to hold her tears back. I smiled at her, got out of the car, collected my luggage from the trunk and walked to the station were i would get my flight to Spring Valley. This was it ...

I place my luggage on the ground and an airport worker took my luggage for me and help me onto the plane. As soon as i stepped on the plane i felt so nervous that i had a stomach ache! I took my seat and tried to get comfy. All of the passengers including me waited ten minutes before the plane was soon up in the sky leaving New York, i felt i had done the wrong thing...

The five hour journey seemed to drag over. All i did through the whole thing was ready my only book i owned ' Vampires Kiss' which i had read three times over. Finally the plane had landed and i stepped off the plane where a lady gave me my luggage. And there he was, in his car, waiting for me. He got out the car and helped me put my luggage in the trunk .

He smied at me and i exchanged a smile back. We got into the car and set off on our way to my dads house. Not one work was spoken from any of usuntil 15 minutes through the drive. My dad finally said, " You havent changed much Rosy...And seems as you are coming to live with me i got you a car as you rwelcome present."

I smiled at him gratefully and replied, " I know i havent changed, and you didnt have to buy me a car dad, i was going to buy one myself with my savings over the years, but i really appriciate it thanks."

He was slightly embarrased, suddenly the car stopped, we were here, the same, small house i had lived in when i was really young, no changes, the exact same two bedroomed house i spent half my childhood in. On the drive of the house was my new car, well... Technically it was an old, faded, rusty BMW but i loved it, i could just imagine myself in it!

I got my luggage and me and my dad went inside quickly, it was raining of course... I went upstairs and into my room were i unpacked and had a look around my room. In it was a bed, bedside table, wardrobe, desk and chair with a phone and computer on it and a two seater couch. The wallpaper was blue patternedand the floor was a dark, shiny woodand the same old white, plain curtains from when i was a child. I sighed...

After that i went down stairs t about 6 pm and watched a it of tv. On the news i saw the words in big blak bold writing and the choing voice that said it ' spring valley- seventeen deaths- unknow causes - murderer on the loose?'

I turned the tv of and put the remote on the couch , i was suspicious. I grabbed the news paper from the table in the kitched and the first thing i saw , the man title of the paper ' Police starts hunter for the causer of the 17 deaths in Spring Valley'

I now had the feeling that myself and my dad werent safe and that something was coming our way, something bad...