ILY Lily Potter

this is what i imagined Snape would say to Lily if he confessed to her during their time at Hogwarts.

.oOo.

i want to scream at those Gryfindouches who annoy you. To stop them from invading your personal space.

I want to punch the guy who made your life miserable i want him to feel real pain.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

i want to hear you laugh. i want you to laugh all the time.

i love your smile. I wish it was for me, but its not.

i want you to be happy so i'll ignore these feelings and hide them from you.

i want you to be happy so ill watch you find that person who makes you laugh.

hell, ill find him for you if i have to.

i want to give you those three words but i'll know they'll never be returned the way i want.

ill hide these feelings but i know you can tell somethings up. ill keep these emotions far away from you

even if that means that i have to leave. that i have to do bad things.

i hate myself and I'm sorry that i love you.

.oOo.

soo what do you think?

OK i know i said I'm not a romantic person. which is totally true. I'm not. hell i don't even believe there's such thing as love.

but for some reason i really enjoy writing it.

please tell me if i got anything wrong and i would really appreciate it if you told me if i suck at the romance genre or not.

anyway.

see ya XD