One

I wake up at 7:30 and smile "today is the day of my concert"i say to myself getting up and grabbing my 5sos hoodie and some black jeggings and my white converse ,i grab two fluffy white towels and my make up bag walking to my bathroom,i turn the shower on and get in making sure to sing "if you don't know" at the top of my lungs making my parents knock on my door "shush or i won't drive you to the concert" my dad yells,i stop singing and wash my hair and body quickly,before getting out,i wrap one towel around my body and one around my hair .i put a simple line of eye liner on and one coat of mascara,i take the towel off my head and plug my blow dryer in blow drying my hair,when its dry i curl the ends of it and spray hair spray in it.i change quickly and run down stairs."I'm ready to see my boyfriend in concert" i yell dancing around ,my dad laughs and my stepmom chuckles"are you that excited and which one is your boyfriend "she asks laughing"yes and ashton Irwin" i say playing fake drums ."okay we need to leave so eat "my dad say patting my back" i sit down and eat quickly"I'm done lets go"i say grabbing my phone and headphones "bye be careful"my step mom says hugging me.i hug back"i will"i say smiling and grabbing my dads hand and dragging him to the car"want me to drop you off at-"he starts"Starbucks"i finish"okay"he chuckles and keeps driving.i plug my head phones in and mouth the words to the songs.we pull up to Starbucks and i hug my dad "bye thank you" i smile taking the money he was holding out .i gerout the car and run in ordering a carmel frappe."here is your change" the lady smiles handing me my coffee and my change"thank you"i smile turning around .i slam into someone and coffee spills all over me...