Random Excerpt(no solid story yet)

I pressed the cool bottle to my lips, tugging at the pop-up cap with my teeth while the sun beat down on my skin mercilessly.

As the water flowed into my mouth and down my windpipe a cool shadow moved over me, standing directly in the path of the sun’s rays.

I lifted one eyelid lazily and was greeted with the view of a defined male chest. My vision drifted upwards until hitting the man’s face, at which I began to choke on the water. I got up from my poolside seat, eager to gain any leverage I could.

It was him... How did he find me?

I sputtered against the bottle and tried to close the cap but a painful sting zipped through my tongue as it was trapped in the clutches of the drinking spout.

“Ah!” I gasped and pulled my tongue away, shooting the man a glare. He smirked and watched as I placed two fingers against the edge of my tongue. When I drew them away there was blood coating my fingertips.

“Great, my tongue…” I muffled, trying to avoid the use of my tongue.

He was watching me with careful eyes, following my movements. When I tilted my head back up to send him another glare he took a hold of my wrist, directing the fingers to his tongue. Keeping constant eye contact with me he swiftly licked the blood away and my face tainted pink, but I was still glaring.

I yanked my hand back and gingerly held the moist skin while he stood and pursed his lips together in a thoughtful manner.

Slowly his gaze slid down to my fingers, and then to my mouth. He began to reach for me again, this time by grasping the back of my neck.

“Oh no you don’t,” I started to object, his face getting increasingly closer to mine,

“You swore you wouldn---mmph!” his mouth was wrapped around my tongue and with his teeth he nipped at it, bringing my lips closer. I tried, fruitlessly, to reject the advances, but the warmth encasing my tongue was somewhat intoxicating.

His lips finally reached mine and an explosive ‘zing’ ran through my spine, straitening me to lean against him intimately. His lips spread in a satisfactory smirk and I felt irritation shake me so I tried to lean back and away from him and the drunkening kiss.

I achieved just a moment of air before the hand on my neck moved into my hair, and I was brought back to his lips, and to the infectious heat inside his mouth.

With one hand tangled in the waves of my hair and the other pressing against my lower back, my front half leaned into him, allowing him full access to the kiss. He wasted no time taking advantage of that factor.

I felt his tongue slide between my lips causing me to gasp lightly. He chuckled before going in deeper, involving my still bleeding tongue in the process.

His tongue touched the front of mine and the metallic taste of blood spread to the both of us. I hated myself for loving the feel of his lips tugging against mine but his arm wrapping around my waist quickly replaced my thought process as his pelvis pressed against my stomach I realized the only thing holding me up was his arms. Luckily a soft moan reverberating into my throat let me know he had no plans to drop me anytime soon.

How ridiculously gross we must have looked, mouths groping in a frenzy of tongues while his arms constantly pulled me closer. My own hands were itching to support the kiss, but I resisted for as long as I could, even attempting to push him away once. But my arms were weak and he knew that, I knew he knew.

He always knew what I felt. It was irritatingly enchanting.

But of course he knew that too.  

Finally I gave in and drew my arms up, letting my hands weave into his black mass of hair and sighing into the kiss.

Seeing my resistance drop he intensified the kiss even more, letting me support myself for a moment while he dropped his hands to my thighs and lifted me, only to lean me against the wall a few feet away. I absolutely gave in, wrapping my legs around his waist and loving the feeling of him pressing into my hips fully.

My tongue drew a line across his tongue and then continued to swipe under his lips, against his tongue, teeth, and wherever they could reach, making my counterpart moan deeply. This time I smiled. His hands rested near my ears on the wall, I was holding myself up with hands in his hair and ankles twisted behind his back. The feeling was incredible. Even more than that, it was empowering.

 When our seemingly endless kissing ceased his smile had dropped completely. In his eyes lay an emotion I almost regretted seeing.

Lust

My eyes widened at the realization and my legs untangled to lower unto the ground. He pressed against me forcefully, silently letting me know he didn’t want to let me move.

“You have it too.” As he spoke for the first time his voice was rich and dark, emulating his actual being. It, too, was intoxicating and as it was I didn’t need much more intoxicating seduction coming from this all-too-tempting male to do something thoroughly stupid.    

The question in my eyes was easy to read.

He lowered his lips to my ear, and when he spoke warm breath hit me and a pleasurable shiver shot through to my very core.

“The look of lust.” He drawled the last word, making it come alive as if it was written in the sky above. My chest was heaving, and my lips were left hanging open, cheeks alive with a red flush. He looked supremely entertained by this.

I attacked my bottom lip, chewing it nervously.

“Ethan is waiting, we’re going for dinner.”

 The lust in his eyes darkened a shade and he caught the same lip between his teeth, pulling at it primitively. A second later those same teeth were latched on to my collarbone. He sucked at a spot on my bare clavicle and bit at the spot, I gasped and protested but it was too late. The spot on my collarbone reddened to a shade that was almost a bruise.

A Hickey?

Rage clouded my vision and, gathering all of the force in my body, I shoved him backwards and he fell for it. Unable to regain his balance he took two steps back where the pool was conveniently ready to envelope him in its crystal blue water.

A splash of water jumped from the pool as he sunk to the bottom. He resurfaced a moment later and climbed from the poolside, ready to launch at me, but I was gone.

I ran, full speed towards the hotel across the way, not stopping till I was in the lobby and safe in the view of the public.

-;-