11:12AM

April POV

Liam dragged me across the hall way by my hair! I was kicking and screaming! "Liam Please! Stop! LET ME GO!" I said garbing his hands trying to make him let me go! "STOP APRIL!" He said as I stuck my nails into his skin! Im guessing it strated to hut him because he let me go! I stood up and ran down the steps to see sam lifeless body in a puddle of blood! She was pale and her eyes were still open..."Sam?" I said dropping my knees shaking her body to see if she was still alive. I heard Liam's foots steps behind me! "Sweetie...I'm sure shes gone!" He said putting his hand out in front of me. "Take daddy's hand if you dont wanna ne next!" I had no choice! Its die....or who knows what else he would do to me!

I grabbed his hand and he lead me down to the basement! "W-why do I have to come down here can't I stay upstairs?" I said as he pulled me! "Shhh...April!" He said sitting me in a corner. He tied my hands up and put duck tape on mouth! The tears began flowing out of my eyes. Liam ran his fingers threw my hair and said. "April I honestly don't know whats gonna happen to you....but I want you to know you will always be daddy's little girl!" He kissed my head and began walking away! I mumbled his name trying to make him turn around but it wouldn't work! The tears just wouldn't stop comming...I was done for. it was all over!

Hello Humans People !!! So can I just say something to April real quick! "Sweet heart its not over till I say its over!" But anywho this is day seven! So it isnt over yet MOFO VOTE,COMMENT,SHARE