I'm nobody why would he like me?? chapter 2 & 3

Vote please

And comment!!!!!!!!!!

2 Surprise!!!

The Day went fast, at lunch i sit with Lucinda. I couldn't stop watching David and the whore he has like girlfriend(i heard, i know gossip travels fast even to newbies), I mean they were making out, but that's not the problem, the problem was that they were like EATING each other's face/throat, in the middle of the cafeteria. He catched me looking at him and our eyes locked for a moment and then he continued with his business,what an Ass.  

finally the last hour came by and I am sooooo lucky that my last class was English, and they were making partners for a project, haha luckily my partner was David.Yay!! (Can u note the sarcasm ). The teacher send us both to the gym to work, we weren't even talking, when I felt a hand in my back, I looked up and then I suddenly felt David's lips on mines. OMG OMG OMG what is he doing??!!!! But to my surprise I began to kiss him back. we kissed for like 5 minutes straight passionately. Omg I couldn't stop he's such a good kisser. When he ended the kiss he whispered im in my ear "sorry" OMG I can't think he has a girlfriend and im beginning to fall for him I couldn't answer so I only said "mmmhmmm"." Sooooo, are we going to do our project or are you going to sit there forever" Omg he is BIPOLAR. We finished our plans and we decided that it would be better if we got together at a house, so he was going to my house tomorrow. Finally the bell rung. I walked to my house with my iPod super loud, it was playing "sex on fire by kings of Leon" when someone yelled mi name so I looked back and there was David running towards me. God cant he just leave me aloneeee for pete's sake!." Ummm I don't have your address" ummm... ok let me write it on a paper" I gave him the piece of paper. "Ok, well thanks umm see you later" he kissed me on the cheek!!!!gosh he has a serious problem touching girls. When I finally arrived home there was a bunch of flowers, well maybe they are for mom, noooo they are for meee, awwww how sweet let see who was who send them I opened the card and it said, I hope u like them from David. DAVIDDDD awwww I need to thank him, but why did he send them? Well, im gonna find out.

3. B House

School has finally ended and David is going to take me home. I was waiting him in the parking lot when I fell someone touch my shoulder I return to see who it was and it was Olivia (David's girlfriend)" hey you are Blair right" " yeah" " well, I just wanna tell u that if it was your fault that David broke with me your life will be hell" "ooooookay" what was she talking about?? David broke with her?? Im sooooo happy for some reason. "Hey ready to go" "sure" the trip was short but quiet, we didn't talk a lot. We began to work and soon we were laughing and joking, about random stuff. it was fun when finished we made our way to the living room were we began to watch the ring haha I get scared so easily that soon, I was all over David. But to my surprise he hugged me every time I got scare so practically I was in his lap. then he bends and kissed me, then he whispered in my ear "do you want... to go with me... Friday night..""Yes" I didn't let him finish "ok ill pick you at 8" "ok see ya" then I practically jumped of joy.

Vote vote vote!!!