Mates?

"Mates." He said then our conversation was interrupted by the bell and we all got up and walked out of the class. I walk quickly pass Edward straight to Jennifer and Tyler.

"Where are y'all?" I thought

"Lockers." Jennifer replied.

"Coming." I said and walked through the green lockers. I saw Jennifer and Tyler talking to...Edward.

"AHH! You could have told me!" Jennifer yelled to me as I walked to them.

"What..oh ya.." I said when I got to them.

"Um...will y'all excuses us we gotta talk." Jennifer said and she pulled my arm and drug me to the bathroom.

"What the hell is wrong with you!?" She yelled

"What."

"Uh...what is that!" She said still yelling

"I'm fine it just kinda shocked me when he told me." I said

"Oh I understand,but hey y'all are mates! That's gonna be fun. Double Dates!!" She squealed and pulled me out of the bathroom and pushed me into Edward and she hugged Ty's waist. I could feel Edward's arm go around my waist. I smiled. Then I heard my phone buzz I quickly grabbed it.

---------------------------------------------

Text Message

-Damian-

Hey girl. Seattle. See ya in a few

-----------------------------------------------.

"Uh..we gotta go." I said turning to Edward

"That's fine. Do you think you could come to my house when your done. Here's my number."

"Um..I dont know if I can make it tonight. Homework and stuf--" I said grabbing the number from his hands and being inturupted by Jennifer.

"She'll be there later!" She giggled and ran out with Tyler.

"Yeah. I'll see you later." I said then I ran.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! Jennifer screamed and giggled as I exited the building.

"What!?" I said laughing.

"YOU FOUND YOUR MATE! YOUR FOUND YOUR MATE! AHHH!" She sang. Me and Tyler laughed.

"Call me crazy,but its so cute! Yall can have babi--" she said,but interupted

"Uhhh....NO! Like never! You know me Im not gonna do that EVERRRR!" I said then we heard the doors opening to a car to see the Cullens walked to there cars and go in. Then I saw Edward...his eyes are so cute! No. his arms...so muscular! I cant wait till his arms are around me and his sweet lips are on mine.Wait...WAIT AM I THINKING!

"Its happeninnnngg...." Jennifer sang as Abby and Damion ran up to us.

"What is?" Damion,my big bother asked.

"Bella found her mate and she is sooooo staring and stuff."

"Aww! I remember when I first met Damion. I so thought wayy diffrently than I use to. Nasty." Abby said. We all laughed. Then I noticed the Cullens were outside their car talking to someone. Human. Female. Ughhh.

"Bells! Newborns over there think you can handle yourself." Jennifer said and I nodded and smiled.

"Ohhh! His over there!!! Someone better tell me which one!"

"No Abbyyy!" I said and laughing

"Just a little talk. You know after we kill all the newborns and stuff..."

"Yea..maybe." I said following them as they ran toward the newborn RIGHT behind the human.

"Well thank you and I guess I need to go now." She said and she turned around,but we were all to busy with other newborns to see one bit her. She screamed in pain till she was drained.

"Seriously! GET OFF ME!!" Jennifer said for the third time now. As a newborn clinged to her leg.

"Seriously Jenn?" Damion said

"Yes! He is like tickling my damn leg!" I just could help,but to laugh.

"Not funny Bells!"

"No. Its REALLY funny!" I said laughing killing two newborns. Then I turned to see Jennifer sticking her tongue out at me.

"Mature!" I said flipping backward to another newborn.

"You know it!" She laughed finally getting the newborn off and tearing his head off.

"FINALLY! THANK GOD!" She said and everyone laughed.

"Hope you fall on your butt,Bells." She said and I turned to her.

'' What! I wasnt the only person laughing..and if I DO FALL YOUR COMING DOWN WITH ME." Is said killing the last newborn and seeing Jennifer winking at me.

"Wow mature you two!" Ty said standing with Damon about 10 feet away. Us three girls just giggled.

Then my phone rang.

"Ugh..Hello?" I said answering it. All I heard was laughing then they hung up.

"Okay..." I said returning my phone to my back pocket.

"Who was that?" Damon said running up to us.

"I have nooo idea." I said

"Maybe they had the wrong number?" Abby suggested

"Yeah maybe." I said glancing and Edward. I just smiled. Then all we heard was ,'Who dat is! Who dat is! Who is that?'

We all laughed as Tyler answered the phone.

"Hello?" He said. He just stood there. Then he put his phone up.

"What did they say."

"Nothing. They just---"

"Laughed." I said and he nodded.

"Okay so mark out wrong number!" Abby said walking over to Brittany.

"OH MY GOD I LOVE HER HAIR!!!"

"I swear Abby your the most randomest person EVER!" She nodded

"I think it a tie sis." Damon said.

"Hey!" I said. Everyone laughed. Then I felt my phone vibrate.

New Text Message from

(731) 921-7380

Hey. Wanna meet up at re big field later tonight? 8.

I wanna talk to you bout being mates. Thanks. I love you.

I smiled and glanced at Edward ,smiling at me. I added him to my contacts and then replied

'Sounds amazing? So our first date will be under the starlight.'

After about 5 minutes we all said our goodbyes and ran home. I just laid on my bed screaming into a pillow.

I found my mate. Wow. He's amazing, and so sweet and cute! Damn it and his mine forever. Eight o'clock please hurry!

~THE END OF CHAPTER~

Well! There it is! Oh btw Tyler ringtone was

'Tyler Ward: Who Dat Is.'

Look it up ill try to add a link on the computer later can't do it on my phone though. Okay well hope y'all like it Grammar ain't great neither is spelling but like always,

VOTE!

COMMENT!!!!

FOLLOW!!

SHARE!

Love always,

Haley❤