Sonja's Backstory

I sat in the thorn filled bush alone. Wind blee against my ears and tail as I tried to get in a comfortable position.
My stomach growled lowdly and I groaned. I heard rustling and my ears twitched. Who was there?
I quietly got out of the bush and scanned my surroundings.I headed to the trashcan nearby and knocked it over, quickly searching it.
I heard a growl coming from behind me. I swiftly turned around, trying not to shake in fear.
It was a black bear. I barely held back a whimper. He growled and slashed at me. "Oof!!" I yelled as I flew to the ground. I scrambled up and headed into the house which was unlocked. I locked it and blocked it with a desk.
The bear pounded at the door and knocked it down.
The desk fell on my leg. I tried to get up and run but the desk was too heavy. Last thing I remmember was his roar before I passed out.
- 3 years later Present Day -
The siren blasted as I grabbed the money bag and bolted. I heard tons of engines as I bolted out of the metal door. Gunshots flew past me as I ran and rain poured down on me.
"Hurry up! We need to get this to the observatory before midnight!" Tucker yelled through my earpeice. I sprinted across the road and into the sheilding darkness of the forest.
I slowed down a little and crouched down a little more. I put on my night vision goggles to be able to see better. Eventually I walked out of the seemingly endless forest. I stood in front of the giany observstory and headed in ready to negotiate.
......
All the character's on the team get a backstory so hope you enjoyed Sonja's story. Tell me if you like the idea of this book and thanks. PEACE!!