Chapter 1

Rain , rain, go away come again some other day . Bo the most popularest guy in school screamed as Rain Ged walked by . She is a not popular nerd , who plays the flute in the Ocala, Florida band . She is a straight A student , with a whole life ahead of her . She plans to not stay in Ocala and move to England with her brother Louis . All her teachers love her but she never thought they loved her that much .

I walked into my small little house and ran to my room . I dont have an aircondinier in my room so i was sweating so badly. I ran to my small , old bathroom and put on Proactiv .

Then i hit the books.

I woke up on my kithcen table my left check sticky because , Louis never cleans up his messes. I toke a quick shower and picked out my outfit. Short shorts , and a shrit that has a mustache on it from rue21.

When i got out of my neighbors Truck , i walked into High School . I went to my locker and got my Math book out and left . I walked in and saw Mr . Daser my math teacher . He looked at me up and down then smiled and said sit down Ranniy lots of work to do .

After the bell rings i get up and Bo comes up to his girlfriend Lee the biggest bitch in the school and gose hey l come over to my place tonight and, make sure to curl ur hair!" I gaged . And walked out of math and headed to reading .

After the last bell rings i stand up and run down the hall i have to practice my solo today .

Then i ran into Mr. Daser and he said "Oh Rain can i see u after class tommorw , i said sure but make it quick i gotta head home