"we love you dude"

XXXxxxxx chris's point of view XXXXxxxxxx

i stood with my fists clenched tight, my breathing had increased and i was fuming.

i wasn't even paying attention to my bloody arm with a massive gash wound in it,i didn't care about my own health’s was fuming from the sight.

i saw oli’s unconscious body in the middle of the room,i saw an injured Andy holding kaz's head on his lap whiles she was out cold.

then i saw Charlie on the floor with her head faced down and blood coming out of her back,she wasn't moving she was as still as a rock and i felt my eye twitch.

i ran up to her unconsions body and began shaking her awake but no luck her body was cold and the bad thoughs came to my mind. i began screaming and violently shaking her body but there was no use in doing so she just laid there in my arms as i wrapped her in my arms and pulled her head to my chest,i felt tears forming in my eyes now.

"i-i'm sorry" was the words that came out of my mouth in a whisper"i-i'm so so sorry,charlie please wake up"i began rocking her back and forth feeling useless. “please please please wake up ok?i-i love you ok you gotta wake up for me please “her body was useless and just flopped in my arms."WAKE UP CHARLIE PLEASE" i began yelling then the killer laughed out loud in my face ,he was asking for it.

"oh look,didduums both girls GONE, the love of you lives GONE and what are you going to do NOTHING ABOUT IT"he yelled towards me and towards andy we where both on either sides of the rooms clutching tight onto the girls that we loved.

"HOW DOES IT FEEL HUH? LOSING THEM,HOW DOES IT FEEL KNOWING THAT THEY SUFFERD IN SILENCE AS YOU BOTH DID NOTHING TO HELP “he continued yelling i felt my body shake in anger as i looked down at charlie in my arms, i looked over at andy and i could see his body shaking as i could make out fain tears as he clutched onto kaz tightly.

"knowing that....they were tortured and that...you will never see them again" he whispered this time and those words echoed in my head over and over again.

"and the other one... what was his name the feisty one i have to admit he was the strongest" 

he was talking about oli , mine and andy's best friend since year 8 in school always super close  we knew him before us 3 became friends with charlie and kaz in year 9 we always talked about everything from girls to our music i missed the fucking idiot then my head snapped up looking for his body but i could not find it his body was......

i was looking around frantically and whiles the creep was having a rant i looked at andy then nodded to the place where oli's body SHOULD have been but it was gone i saw andy's eyes narrow in confusion.

then out of no where a sudden heat and light had caught my eyes  and the next thing i heard was screaming and cursing as the creep had droped to the floor in agony and what i saw made my eyes widen in shock

his head was on fire

i saw then creeps flesh peel of him as i saw blood and what looked like his facial skin begin to melt then i heard a voice.

"SURPRISE  MOTHER FUCKER " screamed a grinning oli holding charlies can of hair spray (which was highly inflamable) and a lighter.

he had obviously taken the chance to do what he did best and scare the shit out of people.

once the creep was on the floor rolling around in pain screaming and cursing oli had thrown the spray and lighter from his hands and grabbed a hammer he had picked up from the floor it must have been one of the girls since it wasn't mine andy's or oli and what oli did next made me yell in shock as oli had swung the hammer straight into the creeps forehead causing a last scream and a blast of blood to spray every where.Oli had continued this activity for several minutes making sure that he was dead and once the fore had went out oli chucked the hammer to a sid and slumped to the ground and crawled away from the body leaving it in the middle of the room as a pile of bloos had formed.

"well...."breathed heavily a smiling oli "the deed is done"

this for some reason cause me and andy to laugh shaking our heads.

"you-you fucking retard oli"said a smiling andy whiles shaking his head.

"hey be greatfull"said oli groaning as he sat himself up and grabed his head

"for what man" i said smirking

"from saving your skinny ass"he said smiling at us both. and we erupted in laughter once more then i felt charlie shake and sat up extremely quick i smiled at her finally coming to

"what the fuck happen-"she said then looked at me her facial expression was shocked then turned into a massive smile then she wrapped her arms around my neck pulling me into a warming hug, i huged her back just taking advantage of the situation and what i said came out of my mouth before i could stop myself.

"i fucking love you and i'm telling you now before something else happens to you" she pulled away from my hug then looked at me and smiled and said "oh i know i am very loveable “she said smiling i simply raised an eyebrow and she said "just kidding" i laughed and pulled her in kissing her on the lips,i gently held onto her cheek and one hand on her lap as she was still laying on me. we pulled away and hugged again i looked over at andy and saw him and kaz kissing i smiled at him and he had obviously told her that he loved and and then they hugged once me and andy mad eye contact we both pulled the thumbs up and grinning.

"OH OLI THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU FOR SAVING US WE LOVE YOU OH HOW I LOVE YOU OLI,....FOR FUCK SAKE GUYS!!!" shouted oli jokingly 

we all got up at the same time ,walked over to oli and said at the same time.

"we love you oliver" whiles smiling.

"FINALLY" he said as me and andy gave him a massive bro hug.

once we had sorted out our cuts and bruises we where sat on the porch and we saw the sun rising from the earth.

i was sat next to charlie holding a cigarette ( i needed one) whiles he was holding one as well and i had my head resting on her shoulder.

i looked over at kaz and andy and kaz was leaning against the front door whiles andy had his head on her lap whiles smoking with one hand and holding her hand in the other i smiled at them both then oli came running to his car.

"SHIT SHIT SHITTTTTT" he yelled

"what what’s wrong “said kaz alarmed 

"my dads car....the tires there popped HE'S GONNA FUCKING KILL ME"

he yelled this cause me ,charlie,kaz and Andy to burst out laughing we did love him.

 "we love you dude"