Random don't know wut to call

See you at the end pesents!

I know your soul is bad...
I know your soul is dead...
I know your soul was killed...
But I don't know...
Is you...

I gasped, waking up from class to see no one noticeing my behavior. Weird... (Just imagine the classes from Soul eater) I sat up and looked at the lesson. "Now let's talk about how-" I cut off the lesson with my mind and looked around to see if anyone looked at me. After searching the big class room I sighed in relief and slumped in my seat. It's true, I have no soul, it was killed by a large impale by a battle against a witch. (this is going to be soul eater so yea) After the impail my soul went dead and was black and non working. Yet I'm still living like a normal person. Some how Lord Death didn't see my dead soul but after that I'm afraid one of the students will see I don't have a soul. Especially because I'm moving to the EAT class because I defeated an EAT student and those students know what there doing. I heard the teacher could look at your soul and a student named Maka can also look at souls too. Tomorrow is the day I'm moving and I still don't know what I'm going to do.

"Amila, get out of your land. Death called us and said to go to EAT class today. I guess we are going early." My weapon Tristan told me and got up to leave. Class was over so I walked to the door to leave.

Time SKIP brought to you by Fire

Tristan opened the door to the EAT class and walked in, me following behind not to far. I looked at the kids who where already hear and where all staring at me and Tristan. One person eyes me closely like if they were- looking into my soul. My eyes widen slowly and I hid more behind Tristan. Tristan went to the front of the class and waved "oh no." I mumbled. "Hello! I'm Tristan Hollister and this is my Meister Amila Evens. We are the new students." Tristen said in front of everyone. I shuffled behind him and fallowed close behind when he walked to his seat. We sat down next to each other and class began.
"I don't sense any new soul. I wonder why." I heard a girl say at least 2 rows behind me. I turned around to see a girl with blonde pigtails and green eyes. My eyes widen and turned around quickly and covered my head. "She up to us Tris!" I whispered harshly at my weapon. He looked at me and then whispered, "just keep a low profile, she might just shrug it off" and got back to what he was doing. I sighed and went back to what I usually do and sleep.
"Your soul.... Its not there?"
"How?!"
"MONSTER!"
"She's dangerous!"
"Kill her!"
I jolted back awake looking around again, this feels like deja vu... Tristan was also asleep and a cracked a small anime at his sleeping figure. I looked around the class room to see girls starring at Tris and shooting some mean glances at me. I then saw the same girl with blonde hair in pigtails and she was looking at me bordly. 'Why is she staring at me?' The bell rang causing everyone to get up to leave and I poked my partner awake as he woke up slowly getting up grogily. We walked out of the classroom and the girl ran up to me and I started to panic. My deep green eyes averted away from her bright ones. "Something is strange about you. I can't sense any soul wavelength from you and your partner. How do you even fight together without a wavelength?" The teen asked getting slightly closer to me. "I u-umm.." I stuttered and looked at Tristan for help but he was starting to get crowded with girls. 'Oh so now he gets noticed!?' I yelled in my head. "Well, tell." The girl said. "Umm, ehhh, heh um. I gotta go, sorry!" I panicked and ran away. "Hold on! You're not going to get away that easily." The teen said behind me then grabbed the hood of my orange and black jacket. I then stopped and turned around slowly. "Why don't you have soul wavelength?" The hot headed girl questioned. "Or, why don't you have a soul?" She said Staring into my eyes. "I- I don't know what your talking about! Heh heh.." I said awkwardly then sighed and crossed my arms. "Fine, I have no soul. I was hoping no one would notice. After that fight I laid off on the fighting.. I also got a lot more exhausted and tired." I explained and yawned. (I bet I made some of you yawn) "how are you still alive?! Wait fight?" Pigtails showered me questions as I started to run my eyes. That's not natural for me, "Yea, I had a fight with a... Umm a witch! Yeah a witch. And she took the impail to me, my soul is now non working...." I said then fell on the ground fast asleep.