Finn High

At the dawn of a new era there was Trinity Von Monroe. She was in the third grade her classmates were characters already, through Harmony Hills Elementary she met her closest friends... At leas that's what it seems to be like... Her friends include Ive Smith, Quinn Web, Tye Vanity, and Kass Stitches. There they became close friends, as far as little kids can go. They all ate lunch together, hung out together, enjoyed talking with each other. They were never bored of each other, they always kept themselves interested, especially Tye and Ivy, they seemed to get along well, but Tye had issues with Quinn. Trinity didn't enjoy Ivy's company as much as she did with Tye, Kass was always clingy towards Trinity, thus made others wonder if they were related in any way, but no traces of relation showed between the two.

Trinity Von Monroe was serious, dark, and a bit malevolent when she was young. She enjoyed watching people suffer painful injuries like scrapes and nose bleeds as well as paper cuts. She never spoke out of term to her parents or her teachers but she always had plans in her head to kill them as gruesomely as possible. Trinity was a bit emotionally asphyxiated, thus she has trouble expressing them whenever she was referred to the councellor's office for just being disturbed.. She wore dark clothing and jeans normally since the school was free dress.

Ivy Smith is a light hearted girl who wears the school uniform even when she doesn't have to. She enjoys controlling anyone who she can which is most of the student body. She likes to plot on how to control her classmates. She has a dark sinister side but when teachers are around she is as sweet as she is evil. Ivy is a force to just leave alone, but somehow Ivy gets along with Tye so well, it's like they were made for eachother. Ivy always held some kind of gentleness twords Tye, probably because she liked her so much.

Tye Vanity was always the charming one to try and get on everyone's good side. She was respectful to all of her teachers and she had no real issues at home or at school. She was just her, wreather that was eating lunch or hanging with her friends. Tye loved shiny piercings like ear piercings even lip piercings when she had seen them, they were sooo pretty to her. She always pointed them out and wanted some of her own.

Quinn Web disliked Tye with a passion, she hated being told about how she could play football and all that junk, it got on her nervers... God did it get on her nerves... Quinn would always try to avoid Tye even if she was charming, it didn't help her with the fact that Tye was arrogant to her she was annoying as well. But Quinn was always a bit shy to speak up about it so she just confided in Trinity since she knew Trinity didn't like to speak much. Quinn would like to wear loose clothing to suit her style so she wore free dress as well.

Kass Stitches to Trinity was a bit annoying but Trinity didn't mind much. She somewhat liked having Kass around. It was just easir to get along with people this way. To tolerate Kass was to tolerate her own friends. Kass was aleays jumping around and being childish, she loved to play with her friends wreather it was dodgeball against Tye or dress up with Ivy she was like their play thing since she was barely younger then Ivy by a few months. Kass would always be everywhere bouncing all around off the walls when she could.