Ouran High School host club -Hatori Bisco

Genre: Romance. Comedy.

Plot: Haruhi Fujioka is a poor girl who is a scholarship student to Ouran high school, an academy full of rich people. Looking for a quiet place to study Haruhi stumbles into the Third Music Room where the Ouran high school host club is placed. The six members of the club includes a group of six males; Tamaki Suoh, Kyoya Ootori, Hikaru and Kaoru Hitachiin, Mitsukuni "Hunny" Haninozuka, and Takashi "Mori" Morinozuka. Their first meeting turns into disaster as Haruhi, overwhelmed by their beauty, trips and breaks an expensive antique vase. To pay off her debt the club forces her to join the club and repay the cost. At first, they mistake Haruhi as a male due to her short hair and male attitude but comes to know the truth, one by one. However, Haruhi agrees to work for the host club and disguises as a male to continue paying off her debt as fast as possible.

Haruhi: Haruhi is an intelligent first year in high school that has a deceased mother and a cross dressing father. She dislikes loud places and is frequently accuses the host members (especially Tamaki) as bothersome. Sometimes cynical and extremely independent. As the story takes on, she becomes 'Active Haruhi,' because she takes more interest in school trips than she used to. She appears to be indifferent about everything and fearless but actually is caring and suffers the fear of thunder.

Tamaki: Calls himself the 'king' of the host club. Carefree and in love with himself, Tamaki always carries around a 'prince' type of aura. Extemely dedicated to his work as the host king, he refers the host club as his 'family,' and himself as the father (kyoya as mother). He is the main comic relief for this series because he is very outspoken and naive, especially when it comes to Haruhi.

Kyoya Ootori: Kyoya is the calculative vice president of the club. He is best friends with Tamaki, despite their complete different personalities. He always strives for success and refuses to lose. He is also incredibely ill tempered and slow to wake up in the morning, a joke frequently used in the manga, along with the clipboard he carries around, never revealing what is written in it.

Hikaru and Kaoru Hitachiin: The annoying twin brothers, both mischevious and scheming. They both had romantic feelings for Haruhi in the beginning, which led to a big complication between the brothers relationship.

Mitsukuni "Hunny" Haninozuka: The childish and sweet-loving boy who is seventeen but behaves like a four year old. His favorite food is cake and always holds around a stuffed bunny animal named, 'Bun Bun.' He is skilled in fighting and is able to send someone flying with just one kick. He is extremely connected with Mori (always rides on his shoulders). He is known to have split personalities; cute and scary. He is also irritable when he someone wakes him from sleeping or forbids him from eating sweets. 

Takashi "Mori" Morinozuka: The silent and solemn character, however, most kind hearted. He cares much for Hunny and at some points seems like a servant. He is also known to turn into an extremely weird personality (bubbly, straight, and loud) when he is sleepy.

Anime: 26 Episodes in total

Series: Complete

Ultimate Couple: Tamaki X Haruhi