Tip One

Ba-ba-ba   ba-ba-na-na   Ba-ba-ba   ba-ba-na-na

Ba-ba-ba   ba-ba-na-na   Ba-ba-ba   ba-ba-na-na

I flinched,groaning in frustration as i pulled one of my hands out of my cozy blanket, reaching underneath my pillow and fumbled for my cell phone.

BA-BA-BA  BA-BA-N-

The stupid ringtone finally stopped barking as i grabbed my phone, sliding my puffed thumb across the screen. I dumped it onto the pillow beside my head as i lazily turned my body , my inflated stomach coming into full contact with my bed sheet. I refuse to open my eyes and forced myself to sleep again as my morning ears briefly managed to project my mum's voice into my brain.

"Savina! Come downstairs, I need to talk to you!" The voice that came from downstairs entered my ears,vibrating and banging against my thick skulls. I shifted in my bed, shutting my eyes tighter.

My body jolted as something bang loudly against the wall, i snapped open my eyes and leaned on the bed with one of my elbows,scooping up a massive layer of brown hair out of my chubby face.My eyes are still wide in shock as i stared at the lean body standing outside my room with my bedroom door wide open.

"Mum wants to talk to you?!" Ashley spat out, eyeing my study table as if she will go blind once she lands her baby blue eyes on me.

Unlike most twins, Ashley and i are completely the opposite.

She have these amazing pair of small blue eyes from our mother and blonde hair from our father which ,honestly saying, always looks a little bald.Well, unlike her, i got these suckish, shrek- green pair of eyes that are just a little too large compared to the size of my face and, may i say, it is all thanks to our dad. I've got my dad's eyes and have my mother's brunette hair.

Ashley has a long and slender body which are always tanned from the massive hours of cheer-leading outdoor practices that she engaged in since three years ago when we moved from Melbourne to California after our mother divorced our father.

Unlike her slender figure, im proud to say that my body is more than just a slight plump, in fact ,i doubt everyone will point their sneaky little fingers at my back when i dress in white from head to toe and stand beside a snowman,asking them which one they think is rounder.

Apparently that just reflects on what a perfect and rounded-up snowman i can be.

Ashley always have a fun time coming up with her evil comments about me whenever her friends ask her what exactly happened to me.

'What's FAT and brunette?' She had asked her friends when they came over for our mini birthday party when we were ten years old. I can still pretty damn well remember the innocent expression on her face as her long fingers scratched her blonde hair, her small little eyes looking up, pretending she's deep in thought.

Blonde moments.

After our parents divorced, the teasing has only gotten worse.

'Oh oh, make a guess, why is a fat person in shape?'Her eyes sparkled with mischief as she questioned her circle of friends loudly the day when we just finished running a three kilometres cross-country for our fifteen year old fitness test two years ago.I remembered collapsing onto the ground the second i crossed the finish line, half crying and half laughing that i had managed to reach the destination without dying, earning myself a stroke or ending up in a hospital for fainting.

Her friends had giggled non stop and made fun of me for almost a whole week when she told them the reason why.

"Because, round is a shape! DUH!" She yelled at the top of her lungs, swinging her hands in the air as dozens of people laughed sarcastically at her 'funny' joke.

Ha. Ha.

"Ah, hello?! Chop chop!" She snapped her fingers right in my eyes, waking me up from my morning-nightmare about her.

"I still have cheer leading practise to go to, now stop wasting my time!" She spat out,still somehow managing to avoid to look me in my face.

I swear to god a few drops of her saliva splashed out of her big mouth and onto my face.

I slowly dragged my heavy body off my bed and head towards the bathroom to freshen up for the day as i glanced at the figure that is stomping its way out of my room in the corner of my eyes, swinging my bedroom door shut.

What a fantastic way to start a freaking monday.

 ______

A/N   Soooooo what do u guys think?!?!?!?!?!?!?! NEW STORY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Should i go on?

PLEASE TELL ME SO IM AWARE OF WHAT TO DO !! AND.....vote ,please  *bat eyelids innocently*

YOU KNOW YOU LOVE ME I KNOW YOU CAREEEEEEEE