4. London

"what do you think of London, love?" Klaus asks as we drive in London

"i love London. It's beautiful" i say looking out of the window of the coach. Why did he even ask me? He barely knows me.

 "so are you excited for this evening's circus?" Klaus asks me. Of course i was. I've never been out of our village where basically nothing happened.

"yes, i can not wait" i say to him and give him a sweet smile. I really start to like him. His curly hair and his lips. Oh my god, his lips. I really want to kiss them.

 After we stared at each other, Klaus gave me a kiss on the cheek. I felt myself blush and my heart skip. I felt like my whole body was on fire. Could he read my thoughts? When he faced me again he gave me a sweet smile.

~

The coach stops and the poster opens the door.

"why are we stopping?" I ask suspicious

"I figured you might want something to eat or to drink. You must be starving" Klaus answers and gets a play-full smile on his face "and we do not want that to happen" he jokes while helping me getting out of the coach.

As we were finally standing on on the ground i noticed that almost everyone was staring at us. Like we are famous or something. It  made me feel uncomfortable.

"Why are all those people staring at us?" I whisper in  Klaus' ear.

"They are not used to see a women of your caliber. So beautiful and perfect" he answers and gives me yet another seducing smile.

As we walk in the bar, the same thing happened and it made me feel even more uncomfortable. I wanted to go back into the coach. 

"Do not mind those people, love. They are not that smart around here" Klaus whispers and gives me a kiss on the forhead. He noticed how i feel, how did he do that? He always noticed everything and remembered every little detail.

We walked behind the corner where you had certain little booths that provided the people on the tables in it a little privacy. There were candles on the table that smelled like Cinnamon and on the walls were beautiful paintings. The employees were checking everyone who came in this area. I guess not everyone was allowed to enter.

We sat down in a booth in the corner of the area. 

"Well, love. Is there a certain thing you want to eat or drink?" Klaus asks "i can tell you, the apple strüdel here is good and you would love the ginger tea" he goes on.

"okay, if you say so." i say doubtable. What did i had to say. I never had ginger tea and i do not even know what apple strüdel is.

My thought get interupted by the waiter.

"It's nice to see you back here, My Lord." he said to Klaus while putting a bowl with some kind of cookies on our table. "What can i get for the two of you?" he asks when he raises his head again.

"Two ginger tea's and two apple strüdels" Klaus ordered before turning back to me.

"So tell me something about yourself. Your family, your hopes and dream, what you want out of life?" he asks and gives me another smile.

 "well, you have met my mother. I never knew my father and have no brothers or sisters" I tell him while he looks interested at me. "and you?" i ask

"Well, i have my brother Elijah. And further i have a sister and two brothers" Klaus answers to my serprise

"And your father and mother?" i ask suspicious

"My mother died a long time ago and lets say me and my father do not really like eachother." He answers

"and your brothers and sister?" i ask suspicious

"My oldest brother is in Scottland, my younger brother is in Paris and my sister is only a few miles away" he tells me. Why didn't he say any names?

~

 After the circus we decide to go to the cottage we are staying in. As Klaus sits down with the drinks, he comes closer and kisses my cheek. I giggle a bit

"I love you" he wispers soft in my ear. I turn my head to face him and give him a soft smile.

"i love you too" i wispered back. He gave me another kiss on the cheek and i felt his hands on my back. I moved my lips towards his and kissed him. He kissed me back while he lifted me and brought me to the bedroom.

He gentely layed me down on the bed while his lips hadn't moved away from mine. I felt him unbuttoning my dress and he started kissing my neck.

At a certain moment he stopped and looked away.

"what is wrong?" i asked suspicious

"this" he answered after a few seconds while he was still hiding his eyes.

"we should not be doing this. We are not wedded. For me that is not a problem, you know for men in higher cirkels. But girls must marry as virgin" he explained

"But i love you" was all i could say. He turn back to me and started kissing me again.

"Miss Caroline, do you wanna be mine?" he asked with a smirk on his face