Is That Possible? (Naruto/Bleach Crossover)

I do not own any of the Naruto or Bleach characters. I do own my two OC's that are part of this story.

~Before death~

I ran through the woods with two important people in my life ran behind to attempt at capturing me, both having completely different reasons. I got tired of living knowing that I betrayed one and the other never letting me go.

"Tsuyu-chan stop this and come back to the base." Itachi said coldly like he always did since he killed his clan.

I didn't stop.

"Tsuyu-chan. Please, come back with me to Konoha." Kakashi pleaded. "Come back to me."

I fought to keep running. I knew these woods like the back of my hand. In a few moments, there was going to be nowhere to run. I was heading straight for a cliff.

'Tsuyu-chan!" Both yelled at me.

That was when we ran out of ground and I stopped running. I turned to the two men. Itachi stood there with a frown and Kakashi stood next to him, his eye looking completely horrorstricken. "What?"

"Come back to the base." Itachi said again.

"Come back with me to Konoha." Kakashi pleaded.

I gave them a sad smile and shook my head. "No can do boys." I stepped back and they stepped foreward, both holding out a hand for me to hopefully grab. "I'm sorry, but I can't keep living knowing I betrayed you Kakashi, and I'm sorry Itachi." I stepped back again until I felt myself near the edge of the cliff. "Maybe we can see each other again in Heaven or Hell, wherever I go."

"Tsuyu I don't care that you betrayed me. You had to do it then to save me. Don't kill yourself for that one time." The only visible eye looked like it was going to start shedding tears.

I still shook my head. "I can't live with that fact, Kakashi. I'm sorry." A second later, a kunai stuck out of my heart and I slowly staggered back. Kakashi and Itachi tried to grab my hand before I fell to my death. But a few seconds later.... I fell off and died before my body hit the ground below.

~Hueco Mundo (No ones PoV)~

Aizen, Gin, Tousen and all the Arrancars came into the huge room for Aizen to bring another one into their ranks. The Espada stood in their own spots with their fraccion standing around them waiting patiently for another Arrancar to be created with Hokgyoku (Sp?).

He lifted the Hokgyoku to the things head and there was smoke. As the smoke cleared little by little, you could see a woman with red hair looking around and at the three men in front of her with a dazed look in her blue eyes.

"Welcome to Hueco Mundo. Can you tell us your name?" Aizen said to the woman calmly.

She blinked a couple of times before she got herself together. "......Tsuyu Seino." Then she looked at her side and saw her sword. "How in the fucking world did the executioner blade get here?"

"That's yer zanpakuto." Gin said with his usual fox grin. "Why, did someone you know have a sword like that when you were alive."

"The Demon of the Hidden Mist." She said numbly.

Gin and Aizen looked at each other before an arrancar came and took her to get clothes. All the while Tsuyu looked through the many clothes that they had, she and the arrancar girl talked about things that would come off the top of her head.

"So, do you remember how you died?" The girl asked.

Tsuyu hesitated at that."Someone threw a kunai into my heart and I fell to my death in front of two men that were dear to me." She said, unaware that the Eigth Espada and Aizen were listening in on her conversation.

"Do you remember their names or what they looked like?"

Tsuyu closed her eyes and imagined both men when they were in their teens, glaring at each other. She gave a sincere smile. "A white haired man who covered up almost his whole face was Kakashi Hatake. Then there was a raven haired man who hardly showed emotion after he was forced to kill his clan was Itachi Uchiha."

Aizen looked at Szayel who gave him an evil smile. With that Szayel left and Aizen walked into the room to a fully clothed Tsuyu and the arrancar that was with her went off to the mountains of clothes. "Come with me and I'll show you to your room and tomorrow one of the Espada's fraccion will see how powerful you are."

"Um, Aizen-san.... Right?" He nodded. "What are 'Espada' and what are 'fraccion'?" It was easy enough to say she was absolutely confused.

"The Espada are the ten strongest Arrancars in Huecho Mundo and the fraccion are their subordinates." Tsuyu nodded, letting Aizen know she was listening. A few minutes later, they were in front of a white door in which Aizen called her room.

"Rest up. Tomorrow either Gin or I will come and bring you to our training ground." She nodded and Aizen left her there to sleep or do whatever she wanted. But what's been bothering her was if she could do what she was able to do when she was alive.

She did a few hand seals and held out her hand. On her hand, a small blue fire lazily stayed in her hand. She smiled at her new discovery and ended the flow of chakra to her hand. Extremely unaware that the Eighth Espada was keeping an eye on her with his hidden camera with Aizen, Gin and Tousen behind him.

"That's pretty amazing and strange." Gin said in nothing but amazement.

"She was from a world of ninjas. She probably kept all her abilities." Tousen informed, remembering what Aizen said he was going to test.

"Maybe it would be best if she practiced with one of the Espada instead." Aizen mused.

Then they noticed her doing something else and watched the screen in anticipation. Tsuyu bit her thumb and made more hand seals slowly and hit the ground. There was a puff of smoke and there stood a small dog. Her smile grew as she hugged the dog to her chest. "Pakkun! I didn't think it would work, but I can still summon you!"

The dog struggled to look up at her. "Tsuyu-chan? I thought you were dead?"

"I was, but I was brought back I guess." She sounded unsure.

"Well c'mon, you gotta see Kakashi. He's been a wreck after you died."

Aizen waited to see what she'd say next. "Sorry Pakkun, I don't remember how to do that." She said sadly. "But tell Kakashi I said to cheer the hell up. Or else I'll come back and beat the shit out of 'im."

The dog, Pakkun, smiled at her and lifted up a paw which she pressed a finger against like a high five. "You got it Tsuyu-chan. See ya later." He poofed away and Tsuyu finally went to sleep.

Szayel turned the moniter off and turned to the three men behind him. "Well that was very interesting." Aizen muttered. "Can you make something that'll see into her subconcious memories?"

"I can, but it'll take me a day or so." Szayel pushed up his glasses. Aizen nodded and they left him to his work. As soon as they left, Szayel smiled evilly and went to work.