Body Shots

*Coral's P.O.V*

I would be lying if I said that I hadn't been silently observing him for most of the night, not in an obsessed way, but more so fascination. Everyone in the room seemed to want to be his friend, but much to their dismay he ignored the majority of them, I, strangely enough did not know who he was.

The way he walked around, flirting with every fake lashed whore in the room, who he dismissed  moments after they failed to keep him entertained.

He was on the far end of the kitchen now, I could see him from the crowded living room, laying down and undressing different girls for body shots.

To say the least, it seemed as though he was experienced enough with the practise.

I decided that I didn't like him, or maybe I did, whatever, I'm drunk... but he was defiantly intriguing.

'He must be important...or just an asshole...an important asshole perhaps?' I thought to myself, looking around the room full of sweaty bodies; a red cup full of God knows what in my hand.

I think it's safe to say I'd be needing a ride home tonight.

The sound of loud rave music had  been blaring in my ears for hours now, and hanging around at a Hollywood party where no one knew my name was getting boring. I wasnt supposed to be here anyway.

Having successfully downed another body shot, his eyes scanned the room for his next victim. It shouldn't be long before he found one, I hadn't seen a single girl reject him this evening.

His lips were pressed in a tight line as his jaw clenched, those drunken, brown eyes searching.

Those eyes landed on me, a cocky grin playing on his lips. He motioned with his finger for me to come over to the table where he was surrounded by other drunk teenagers, sober me would have wanted to be the first girl of the night to reject him, but drunken me was more than intrigued.

I got up and made my way over to the kitchen, we made eye contact for barely a second before my shirt was on the floor and his hands on my hips.

"Lay down on the table for me princess." He slurred in my ear, his voice deep and accent foreign.

Australian maybe...

I did as he instructed, arching my back as my skin came into contact with the cold marble of the island table.

"Cold eh? He grinned, sprinkling salt on my stomach and popping a lime in my mouth before I could answer.

I looked up at his face, memorizing only the most basic of his complex features.

The last I remember of that night was vodka, lime, and his lips...