Charpter 6

Kira pov
I walk to headmaster office. I knock on the door until he called" come in" I open the door and close the door then turn toward headmaster and said" hi daddy. Sorry for looking like this. This will be my disguise in cross academy ." He came and tackle hug me. " so how was the school day ." He ask." Well it was good. And meet Luna. I found her in the same place as Sakura." I said pointing to the black wolf. " that is great. And I wanted to ask you to be in the night class to watch them. It would be easier for zero and Yuki ." He ask with puppy eye. I giggle and reply " sure. Anything for daddy. And I will be helping Yuki during the switch. You know I join the the hunter association." He simply smile and handed me my night class uniform with the prefect logo on my left sleeve and a anti vampire gun. I took the gun and handed to him and said" I won't be needing this. I have my own weapon ." He look at me confused. I said " remember I am a pureblood. Beside I already have one. I just need to get it at my house. Can I On weekend go back there. " " sure." He said. Happily . I then went to my house to get my weapon. As I open the door there a figure. And a pureblood. I bow and said" Lord Kaname ." Then I walk away.
Kaname pov
I was walking to the headmaster office to talk about the new student. I arrive at his office the door open. I saw that lady again. She didn't look at me and Just bow saying " Lord Kaname."Then her pet follow her out of headmaster office. One of them growl at me and left. She act like Kira whenever she saw me. I think I will spy on her.I enter the headmaster office. " Hello Kaname. What bring you here." Headmaster ask." Well I wanted to discuss about the new student." I reply." She is my daughter. I adopt her when she was 7. When she was nine she stay by herself but visits me. Her name is Kira but she didn't tell me about her surname when I adopted her or why she was in the snow. And a aristocrat. She won't be in class to learn or anything. She finish her education already .She will watching ever move the night class. It would be easier for Yuki to get some rest . Zero too." The headmaster said. " I see. Then I will be going now." I said as I left his office. I thought who is Kira and who is her family. I will find out.

Kira pov
I was walking going out to the secret gate that is connected to the wood which my house to the academy. Yuki saw me asking" Where are you going Kira Onee Chan?" " I am going back home and get some stuff. Would you like to come with me." I ask. She nodded her head  so we went. I reach a bush of roses. " where are we." I just giggle and reply " the gate of the woods. I hide it so no one can enter. It is my house to." As I cast a spell making the bush of roses move aside as a path was ahead.Yuki look at it amazed as we walk following the path . The bush soon close. And we arrived at my home. That Sakura tree still growing well. And my vegetables. Yuki look was still the same as we got here. Sakura went to grab something and Luna too. I went to grab some clothes and my anti vampire weapon. Yuki look at me with a shock face and ask" You can hold the an anti vampire weapon but how ." I reply " I join the hunter association. It was tough though but I managed it." She look at me still surprised I join the association. I just giggled and place everything in my bag. Soon Sakura and Luna came with their thing and I place it in my bag. I hand them some paw gloves and place them on their front paw. Yuki look at me confuse I said" the gloves that Luna and Sakura are wearing are anti vampire weapon. The claw are made of anti vampire metal." As I point at the claw. Yuki nodded her head means she understood. Then we exit my house. I took a basket and use my power making my vegetables float and into the basket. One cherry blossom flower float down. I caught it and freeze making the ice cover the cherry blossom flower to prevent it from decomposing. I handed to Yuki and said" this is for you. To remember of me and my home."" Thank you Kira onee chan" I smile at her then we head back to academy.