part one continue

. Nice, round and firm. Lou growled low, thinking how tight it would be around his cock.

Ray jumped and started to pull away, lips swollen from their kiss. His dark chocolate eyes were glazed with desire and an intriguing bulge graced the front of his gray slacks. Lou's strength would have ensured he kept Ray in close contact, but he didn't want to freak the man out. That would come all in good time if he chose to stick around.

 He caressed Ray's jaw, trailing his rough fingers over the smooth skin. Closing his eyes, Ray took a deep breath and sneezed.

"Excuse me. Sorry. We shouldn't do this here." Ray waved a vague hand toward the door, while trying to pull a tissue from his pocket. "Not that I didn't like it or anything."

Lou leered at the stuttering designer and palmed Ray's hard-on. "I can tell. Not easy to fake that."

 Ray stepped back, tripping over the chair. Lou lunged from the table and caught his soon-to-be lover before Ray could bruise that tempting ass of his.

 "Sorry. I'm a bit of a klutz at times."

"No harm done. I shouldn't have surprised you like that, I guess." Lou held on, making sure Ray got his balance before letting go. "Are you not out here?"

Ray shrugged, tugging nervously on his shirtsleeves. "It's not that I'm not out. No one's bothered to ask me. I'm not ashamed of being gay, just figure it's no one's business. If they don't ask, I'm not volunteering. You know? I just assume employees kissing on company time might be frowned upon."

God, Ray's babbling was so adorable, which was weird since Lou had never gone for the geeky, inexperienced type before this. Guess there really was truth in "opposites attract" because geeky and inexperienced were not words anyone would use to describe Lou.

"Gotcha. I'll try not to grope you." He winked.

"Oh, I don't mind you groping me." Ray ducked his head, grabbed his sketchbook and mumbled, "I think I'll leave before I stick my foot any farther into my mouth."

Lou stood and moved, blocking Ray's exit. "I'm going to take your computer home tonight and I should have it fixed by tomorrow for you. I'll drop it off in the morning."

Sneeze. Sniffle.

"Thanks." Ray shook his head. "I better stop and get some allergy medicine. I've never had them hit so hard before."

 "Would you be willing to have lunch with me tomorrow? I promise to control myself and not suck you off under the table."

Stunned, Ray stared at Lou, his mouth opening and closing like a fish.

 Lou burst out laughing. "God, you should see your face."

Embarrassment and hurt chased each other over Ray's face. "I'm glad to know I'm a joke to you."

 Straightening, Lou sobered. He gripped Ray's shoulders tight and drew the man closer to him. Leaning down, he nuzzled Ray's cheek, trying to comfort him.

 "I'm sorry I'm such a jackass. I'd never make fun of you on purpose." He licked the shell of Ray's ear, causing the lean body under his hands to shiver. "I say shit without thinking. When you know me better, you'll be able to stop me before I make myself look ignorant like that."

He stepped back and met Ray's eyes with all seriousness. "I know you aren't comfortable with public displays of affection here at work. I would never cross that line unless you gave me the okay. I won't break your trust."

 Ray stared at him, and Lou had the weirdest sensation Ray could see into his soul. He hoped not because there were still secrets buried deep in there he wasn't ready to tell a man he'd just met.

"Okay." Ray shifted the sketchbook from one hand to the other and rested the free hand on Lou's chest.

Surprised, Lou had figured he'd have to work harder at convincing Ray for a date.

 "Okay? You're not going to play hard to get?"

"No. There's no point since you know I want you. Why should I act like I don't? There's no way I can trust you if I don't go out and get to know you." Ray smiled shyly. "I'm not very good at playing games anyway. I tend to say whatever comes into my head, and that makes it easy for you to know what I'm thinking."

 Lou wanted to throw his head back and howl. The beast inside wagged its tail in excitement. Rover was right. Taking the new job might be the best decision he'd ever made.

"Thank you for not holding my crude, smart ass comments against me. I'll try to curb them. I'm not used to talking to a gorgeous guy like you." Lou flirted shamelessly.

Ray giggled. "Now I know you're kidding."

Another sneeze.

"I better head out, so I can get home and work on this stuff there. I look forward to lunch tomorrow."

Ray waved as he left the conference room.

Lou pumped his fist in the air. First day on the job and he got the cutest guy there to go out on a date with him. Oh, and he got a kiss as well. He frowned. That sneezing thing would have to go. He wondered if Ray was allergic to dogs, but that didn't make sense. Lou had made sure his clothes were clean before he left home.

Hard to explain how dog hair got on his clothes when he didn't own a dog. Of course, then he'd want to explain the difference between dog hair and wolf hair, but no one was interested in that and he couldn't risk exposing his wolf side.

 After stepping out of the room, he bent and picked up Ray's computer. He'd take it home, fix it and be the man's hero tomorrow. Tonight, though, he was going to go for a run and check out Ray's place.