Prologue for Forever A Pirate

A/N: This is part of the first chapter for Forever A Pirate. I hope ya’ll will enjoy.

MUSIC: On sidebar or go on you tube, and type in “Pirates of the Caribbean 3 Singapore Soundtrack. I love this song. I love all of them honestly.

DISCLAIMER: Don’t own any of the original character nor plot but I owe Isabelle and Charles, and my own semi-plot.

Enjoy

It was night. The lanterns were lit, and smoke rose from the small stream that was flowing past me. Few people were out. Tia Dalma was in her tightly fitted wrap dress, and she was wearing a hat on top of her long dreadlocked hair, that covered her dark eyes. Necklaces dragged her neck down, but she never took them off. Jack the monkey was with her, cranking up a music box.

“...the bell has been raised from its watery grave; hear its sepulchral tone? A call to all, pay heed the squall, and turn your sails toward home!…” I heard a woman sing. Elizabeth was rowing on the creek, her hat tied around her neck. Her brown eyes twinkled in the moonlight.

“She’s near.” a man whispered to me. I looked at him. His face was broken down, with his blue eyes standing out. His thinning hair was slightly turning from brown to a grey, as well was his beard. He was wearing his huge hat, with two feathers sticking out. I looked at his hands, and realized that his 2-inch nails were painted black.

The man was wearing more elaborate pirate clothing. His white shirt was loose, and starting to look dirty. On top he had a brown vest, and a deep yellow sash was tied over his waist. On his shoulder was a thick leather strap that held his broadsword and a flintlock pistol. Top of all that, a grey coat with black cuffs, black liner and thin black brims around the buttonholes. His pants were brown to match his vest, and his leather boots where similar to mine.

He was my father.

“Singing the song.” I said back to him.

“. . .yo ho, all together, hoist the colors high. Yo ho, thieves.…” Elizabeth continued. She was near the shore.

“. . .and beggar, never say we die. A dangerous song to be singing, for anyone ignorant of its meaning. Particularly a woman, particularly a woman alone.” A man’s voice interrupted. I walked out.

“Is she that alone?” I asked. The man looked me up and down, and smiled.

“Two woman are not much better than one.” he said in a thick Singaporean accent. He walked up to me, and his breath was scowling.

“How about two and a man?” Barbossa, my father, came out and said. The man recoiled from me.

“You protect them?” he asked. Elizabeth pulled out her knife, and held it by the man’s neck.

“What makes you think we need protecting?” she breathed out.

“Your master's expectin' us. An unexpected death would cast a slight pall on our meetin'.” Barbossa said to him. I turned to see some British soldiers walking by. Elizabeth realized the man from her grip, and we hid behind the wall.

They walked above up on a bridge.

“Follow me.” the man said when the soldiers where gone. I smiled.

That’s it. Hope you liked it. Forever A Pirate is out, so go and read it. It has the rest of the first chapter. Review and read! Love ya.