Missing

Narrator P.O.V
It's been 2 years since Elsa Arrendale and Jack Frost have been missing.both have been declared dead,both their parents were heart broken both were best friends now they are both rivals to each other.No one has seen them and some just didn't care if they were gone.However what people didn't know was they weren't dead instead they were living a new life.Both have forgotten there past and didn't bother to remember until a day...

Jack P.O.V
Everything was dark and cold
There was no light or exit from it
I was so scared thinking I may never leave this darkness
Until I saw I dim light that brought me hope
I try to get near the light hoping it would lead me to an exit.
Thankfully it did but what I didn't knew is where it would take me......
I was opening my eye and saw white.Everything was white and a bright light shining bright.I was so confused and so many questions were filling my head.
Where am I?How long have I been here?How did I get here?But most importantly Who am I?
"Mr.Frost?Mr.Frost are you awake?someone said as I try to see who voice it belong to I say a man in white.
Why is everything white?
I try to say something but nothing came out.I felt very weak,lightheaded and,lifeless.
"W-Where am I-I"Was I could manage to say in a low mumbling voice.
"I'm Doctor-"
"I don't care who you are just tell me where I am"I said with annoyance of his voice but the doctor clearly understood.
"Very well you are in the hospital"he said clearly for me to here
My eyes widen and fear began to take control over my body and breathing.My breathing became heavy and troubling me to breath.The doctor notice and called nurses to support him with his job.
I was so startled my vision was soon replace with darkness and fear had won.
"Help"was all I could say before being consume by darkness
Why am I here?who am I?Someone help me...!!

Author Note
Hey guys I hope you enjoy reading.i know this past is short but I just wanted this chapter to mostly be about Jack.Anyway I hope you read my other books and stay tune to the next update that I hope will be soon.
Bye❄️