The Two Couples

My Stories will be started here.
I am a Prince Shin Woo living here in the Philippines together with my new family like Filipino Citizen. I taught it will be end in here but when I grow up at the age of 13 years old. I got a new friend like a Korean's friend. They are asking me, Many times if I have a Korean or Japanese blood. There looks just same on me. If I have a "Royal Blood" I just said, I don't know? What are you talking about? Maybe you've been mistaken for what you are saying it to me. I asked them like this, Guys? Tell me! Why? You've been asked that question last time? It because one of our friend in our place. She told us this thing before we came here in the Philippines. This is our purpose why? We are here in the Philippines to find if you are like us. One thing that we know you are the boy wearing the pendant given by the one of your Grand Father. I am a simple man living here in the Philippines. I am also a kind person, I am not handsome that you are finding it but I have a good attitude also a good heart to love the person that I loved. I was dreaming to be a racer someday. I don't expecting my true friends are the one helping me to get the dream.
My True Friends help me to get out here also to fixes some of Passport everything that I needs so I can go in South Korea.
July 25 2005 the 1st race in Korea Shin's friends still supporting him for the race. The Girl shows her hand to Congratuations to him in the race. I want you to invite you in my house to talk and known about you. I will give you my exact address also the number of the house. One day Morning Shin's friend preparing themselves to visit the girl. Shin pushes the Door Bell of the house. The Maid opens the door and asks the 4 people together Shin in the Outside. The Maid open the gate say to come in here in the house of (Kim Shin Yeong) Shin asked the maid is she is there? Yes! She is also waiting for you Sir. After he came in he saw the house is so beautiful Shin's friends was been shock to come along the house of a Girl the Racer from MotorGrandPrix. Shin's friend was been sit down in their sofa and Shin was talking to the Girl. This is what happens

Shin: Why? You let us come into your House.
Shin's friend: We're strangers to come in to your house.
Kim Shin Yeong: No! It was my decision to let you come in this house.
Shin's friend: Hmm...Our pleasure to accept your decision.
Kim Shin Yeong: Don't be shy!
Shin: Guys! We must respect her decision. You know we suppose to become shy in here. Because we are the one come in to her house then we are also a boys then they are girls. We are not d same with them.
Shin's Friend: You're right Shin!
Kim Shin Yeong: (^_^) Can you get them a food also some drink to eat.
Shin: What do you need to us?
Kim Shin Yeong: I need?
Shin: Yes! You need? Because you let us come in to your house.
Kim Shin Yeong: Yes! I just need to talk are you?
Shin: Huh? Are you sure I am just the only one you need?
Kim Shin Yeong: Yes! I just need to know all about you. It is not bad to asked that. Right!
Shin: Yes! Is not a problem
Kim Shin Yeong: It because I have important to ask on you.
Shin: What is your purpose to us?
Kim Shin Yeong: My purpose is you?
Shin: Me?
Shin: What is so important to me?
Kim Shin Yeong: Yes! You are the one of the important. Are you a Korean like us?
Shin: Oh! No! I am not a Korean like you? I am just a simple Filipino but I love to race and it was my dream so I tried to race into this event. My Friends let me go here and help to join here.
Kim Shin Yeong: Oh! Really! Wow! Nice! I'm shock a Filipino Like you beat me up. How old are you now?
Shin: I am just only 13 yrs old.
Kim Shin Yeong: Wow! It's impressive to know it. I am just only 16 yrs old. What kind of Skill that you learn to tried to race in here? I didn't expect that a 13 yrs old boy will beat me up.
Shin: Hehehe! I learn in my own.
Kim Shin Yeong: Really! I'm proud to hear from you. By your own you learn like this.
Shin: Yes! This is my real dream to be racer too.
So Yeong: Hey! Shin! So meaning? You tried to accept the request that you have been sent by the owner of the race track here in Korea.
Shin: Yes! I want to ask with you? Why? You like me?
Kim Shin Yeong: I like to a boy like you. A Simple Boy has a dream like this then already beaten me here just on race. That is the boy I really like to meet could we have some bonding with you sometimes?
Kim Shin Yeong: Kasahamnida!
Shin: huh? What do you mean?
Kim Shin Yeong: Oh! Sorry I forgot you don't understand our languages. I mean is thank you!
Two days after the race is done. Shin and his friends go around here in Seoul, Korea.
And she called him up in the Phone. Shin answers the call after that the Girl wants to see him in personal just on private. Shin tells to his friends guys I will go around first alone. The Shin's friend says (Okay! We should find anything here in Korea). The Girl show herself to the boy name Shin. The Right Hand of the Girl holds to his Left Hand of the Boy and says:
Kim Shin Yeong: You know Shin! It was my first time for having a meet to a person like you.
Shin: Really! That's good hmm... I want to tell you. I'm happy to know you like me too.
Kim Shin Yeong: Yes! I am happy because I see a boy like you. I think this is the right time that I shall tell my real importance in you why? We meet our destiny here in Korea.
Shin: You mean? I am your Destiny Man?
Kim Shin Yeong: Yup! I always dreaming a boy in my dream and then he is the one beaten me up inside of the race track so that dream is not only an imagination it was a true so my dreams already happen last day.
Shin: Maybe? I am your Destiny Man don't be sad. I am here right here.
Kim Shin Yeong: I'm not sad I'm happy I see my first boy in front of me.
Shin: Yeah! Thank you for accepting us in your house last day ago.
Kim Shin Yeong: Oh! That's not a problem with us. You're always welcome to my own house.
Shin: Your house?
Kim Shin Yeong: Yes! That's my real house!
Shin: Oh! It was very nice inside of your house.
Kim Shin Yeong: That's my own design of the house.
Shin: Really! You are a designer?
Kim Shin Yeong: I am good in designing!
Shin: Wow! I'm happy I like your house.
Kim Shin Yeong: Thank you! Shin
Shin: Thank you for accept for what I am right now to be with you?
Kim Shin Yeong: It's okay I am not the girl. You are thinking?
Shin: Like what you've say I am only Simple Man has a simple family.
Kim Shin Yeong: Yes! I know about your name? Because I ask the announcer what is the real name of the player join in this race from the Philippines. But it is not important if you've Filipino name or what. The Important thing I see you and you are the person will make me happy for now.
Shin: Hehehe! But I am not handsome guy!
Kim Shin Yeong: I didn't say I am a finding a handsome guy? I am finding a simple man like you. Shin?
Shin: What?
Kim Shin Yeong: I want to tell you something?Shin: Go ahead!Kim Shin Yeong: I like you to be my part of my life and I like you to be my new boyfriend. The First I saw you. I feel nervous to go front of you. Now! I already see you now. Sorry! I was shy to tell this to you.
Kim Shin Yeong: You know? Shin I like you now!
Shin! What! Me! WOW! Are you sure? What you are saying right now?
Kim Shin Yeong: Yes! I am so sure.
Shin: I think I should accept you. I don't want to see you crying. I will accept you.
Kim Shin Yeong: Thank you! Shin...
Shin: Please don't cry. I'll be here to your side. I won't ever leave you. I promise.
Kim Shin Yeong: Really! You won't ever leave me.
Shin: Yes! I'm very sure.
Kim Shin Yeong: I think this is time I should tell to my family about this thing.
Shin: I will accept what is there own decision of your family. But right now I will be here now.
Kim Shin Yeong: Kiss him out in the Lips! Shin: Wow! It was been shock you do that to me?
Shin: So? Where we will go now?
Kim Shin Yeong: I will show on you our places here in our country.
Here's our School the name of Seoul National University the Biggest University in Seoul.
Here's our building in (Lotte Sinema) near in (Jeongwang Station)
Here's our Lotte World Magic Island near in (Seokchon Hosu)
Here's our (Jungmun Beach) near in Lotte Hotel Jeju that is the hotel near in the beach.