Hey! Author's note!

I'm sure many of you are pissed at me for my heartbreakingness. Well, GET A LIFE cause you will be very satisfied with AWE! *wink*

Anyhow, the sequel won't be for a bit! I need to get a bit more of it written, and I've got another POTC story going as well, so I'm a bit swabbed.

I'll alert you when AWE comes out! Please keep bothering me about it, I keep putting it off because of my horrible writer's block.

THANK YOU SO MUCH to the people reading this! I would have never imagined that I would be this far (Far to me, anyways) on Wattpad! Ever! I love the support, and people who say you can't make friends online are crazy. I've met wonderful people on here! *teary* Oh, good lord. Captain Jack Freaking Sparrow doesn't cry. Unless you burn the rum. Then I might get a bit upset.

Until next time! Lots of Love...I mean it!

-Ainsley

note from Ainsley From The Future (8/20): again, thank you for reading this story. four years later I STILL receive consistent reviews on this behemoth of a series. y'all warm my heart.

if you enjoy Adeena, you will 100% enjoy my new potc story: Take Off Your Dress, Pick Up A Sword. it's similar to these books, but with a fresh OC. i believe it's a more mature version of my writing. when you're through with Adeena, please consider checking it out! xoxo