What's the worst thing that can ever happen to me? FALLING IN LOVE!

A/N: Um... hi? Hello! I was going through the dusty shelves that is my computer's memory and found this little thing! I wrote this when I was bored as F***! I wasn't as skilled with my writing so yeah... I read it over and thought it would be a good thing for you guys to read if you really liked it! I have like 3(?) chapters finished soo I will put them up if you like these two chapters! I hope you enjoy it! Oh and also give me some ideas on where this story should go if I ever finish it! Soo yeah!

ENJOY!!!!!!

1. Damn In All The Freakin' Times

I Told Myself Not To, I Did.

Why me? I just had to get myself in to this stupid no-good-for-nothing teen style of thinking.

Ugh.

I distinctly remember telling myself that these horrible-and strong- emotions would never EVER get to me, but I guess I got infected by these emotions just like every other superficial teenager out there these days.

Okay, in my ordinary, boring, just-took-a-turn-for-the-worst life, I'm not really this horribly mad, but to day is a special occasion. Hurray! The supper rare occasion is...drumroll please!... I'm in love! Bring out the beer! Wooooo!

Two very strong words: Heavy. Sarcasm.

But, yes the very, very, very, horrifying words are true...damn it! I would never think such horrible HORRIBLE things would happen to me!!! Why me?! Why?

Ooh I know why, because I'm an idiot!

You see the reason I share such perplex feelings for feeling what I feel is that well, I'm scared for the most part. My mom had her heart broken so strongly that for the first two weeks of the break up she didn't even talk to her best friend about it-so she told me- and well she needed a little time to get back in track- so ever since the time she told me that I have been scared stiff about falling in love.

The word "love" still freaks me out. Ew.

Anyways after that interesting talk with my mom, for some weird reason, some guys started to notice me. I was never that popular in school but for some reason in the seventh grade I was in the spotlight. But-thank God for me!- I never got asked out! Not even once! but then in high school is where things got freaky. The first guy who asked me out was very nice. He asked me to some dance I can't remember and I said "yes" so then we went out for about a month or so when he dumped me for this girl he knew very well and just realized -like me- that he loved her-only I love a guy not a girl. I don't swing that way!- so he just said "thank you some much for being my girlfriend for this wonderful month, and I hope you understand what I'm going through"- I was so happy I had no idea what he was 'going through'- "so please no hard feelings." I knew that he meant what he was saying so I just said "It's ok the only thing I want is for you to be happy" and he smiled a full-hearted smile and I smiled back happy-also terrified- that he had found love.

Truthfully I was secretly happy that he broke up with me- I couldn't bring myself up to it- but, the only reason I did go out with him was that I was 100% sure that not a piece of my body loved that guy. One of the reasons I knew for sure about this fact was that now I can't even remember his name! That is why I put 'that guy' or 'him' instead of the real name.

In my second year of high school I got off of the spotlight-thank god!!!!!- and that's when I met him.

2. "What Was Your Favorite Class?"

"Science Of Course!"

"Why...?"

"........"

Ah! I seem to remember everything from that exact moment he talked to me. Weird huh?