Her Prize

She laid perfectly still afraid that any movement would cause time to speed up and she would lose this moment.

He was lying on the bed, his head resting on the pillow, his eyes staring up into hers.

He didn't feel the need to fill the space with conversation, there was no need, it was all there in the sensual nature their bodies laid on one another.

She took in the mixture of his scent with hers; the wild aroma that hovers around lovers even after the sweat has dried itself on their naked flesh. She caressed the curvatures of his muscles with her eyes as she replayed in her mind the force those same strong limbs had used on her just hours before.

The way he had grabbed and pulled her into his arms, kissing her with such passion she had felt herself instantly give in. The way he had removed her clothes, slowly, kissing every inch of skin he exposed.

She recalled how she had tried to remove his pants but he had waived off her hands and continued caressing and exploring every inch of her body till her back arched from sheer need.

She cried out for him and he lifted her body and laid her on the edge of the bed so that her legs hung over the edge.

 He spread her legs and explored the soft skin of her inner thighs with his tongue.

She felt her insides burn with desire as he slowly moved his hands up her chest, his tongue trailing slowly behind.

 He discovered every nerve on her body till, ravaging her with his mouth till she felt that she would surely die from desire.

She cried out for him and he suddenly stopped.

She opened her eyes to see his dark eyes penetrating deep into hers. His eyes were drawn with concern and for a moment she believed he had changed his mind.

She searched her mind and willed herself to smile, hoping it would give him the answer he was searching his mind for.

Just as suddenly his eyes blazed with desire again and she knew his decision as he moaned and her body exploded with desire.

She shuddered at the passionate memory replaying in her mind.

Suddenly the reality of the situation stopped her cold and she grew hot with shame.

She laid on him feeling him between her legs but she didn't forget where he belonged.  

It had been months since she had first laid eyes on him, sitting at his desk dutifully decorated with family portraits.

 She had been brought in as an equal to him, and was presented as much, but the moment he shared his effortless smile with her she felt bound to him.

He showed no response to her so she hid her desire, and her shame of coveting what could not be hers, behind smiles and light conversation.

She recalled how he had always been polite, polite enough to answer when she inquired about his personal life.

 She covered the guilt of what she knew she was doing by telling herself that she was talking about his family, thus reminding him of his family. She dug, but only deep enough to lead him to want to share.

She worked hard and impressed him with her desire to succeed, her savagery walking both sides of the fence in hope of catching his eye.

Soon she caught him looking when she was turned and she drew it to her vantage, justifying the thought by telling herself it was his own path.

She had created the path but she wanted him to come to her on his own.

She wanted the desire to lead him to her like she felt drawn to him.

She would lie awake telling herself it was fate, for there could be no way she could pine for him and him not feel the same, it was too intense.

She had never desired another women's man, but then she had never desired anyone like she desired him, and so it was decided.

When he had suggested they take lunch together it was her that had suggested the hotel restaurant. He had hesitated, but only long enough for her to know he was struggling.

When she had suggested they take a walk to see the balcony off the floor she had already reserved the room, she knew by his look he could hold out no longer. She had seduced him and he had resisted which made the way he had taken her all that more forceful.  

She looked at him now for signs of regret. He appeared to be studying her face but the way his forehead creased she could tell he was remembering where he belonged.

 She knew he was a decent man, that was one of his draws, but she did not want to lose the moment she had desired for so long.

She stared back into his sensual deep night filled eyes and she felt his attention return.

He smirked at her as if he knew she was drowning in the moment, sparking every nerve in her body with the intensity between them.

 She moved just slightly between him and he responded as she wanted.

She moaned as he pulled her in to take her prize.