chapter3

I didn't mean too......I swear I didn't!! I just wanted him to pay....pay for the years and years I spent alone....waiting for him to come back.........But he never did!!!!

He just didnt come back.......He shouldn't have left in the first place he told me he'd stay....he promised!!!! Sure he left from time to time but I would always be able to find him and after a stern talk and some small punishments  he would be back to his normal self!!!   I have no idea what happened to my sweet loving  obedient serf.......It's been 5 centuries at least!! I had so much trouble finding him.... It was 3  winters ago when I finally found him....passed out in a bar  his   scent tainted by the evil stench of fermented corn and various other intoxicating fluids. Part of me wanted just to hold him in my arms and take him somewhere faraway so I could just love him and be with him for all eternity........... I wish I had listened to that part.......I wish I hadn't planned out this unessecarily complex plan to gain revenge on him. I wish I hadn't put him in that cab and sent him home ........I wish I hadn't put that bottle  on that table.........

To be frank....I don't know what I was more pissed about.....the fact that the bitch tricked me or the fact that I was so useless without this poison..... I  took me about 10 minutes to finally work up the nerve to do what I was going to do.... I had had enough........enough of being a pig dependent on the bottle....enough of slowly killing any humanity I had in me to begin with....I slowly stood up and I broke that fucking thing over the table  cutting my hand in the process. “Wait...slow down savor this feeling” i thought to myself.....”It wont be long now till you wont feel it anymore.” i smiled and picked up one of the bigger shards............no not long at all........... i woke up in my room  with the mother of all migraines  …...”huh just a dream.....different than my usual ones but still fucking creepy.”

The  idiot tried to kill himself...........succeeded too …....huh. I wonder how she's gonna take this......ohh? is she....no she wouldn't not to him....ohh she did........well now thats interesting.