Vlogged!

Vlog \'vlȯg, 'vläg\ noun: a blog that contains video material. [Merriam-Webster, 2015]

Hello friends!

So I am guessing that based from the upper inscription, you may have an idea on what this book will contain. And yes you are right! It is a NARRATED VLOG of the lives of our beloved Kathryn and Daniel from the story One More Yesterday! In the past generation we might want to call these 'home videos' but today we call it vlogs!

So what is a narrated vlog all about? I actually don't know too! All I know is that I will be describing everything in the vlog with the use of their point of views and the mighty camera. I don't have much of the idea since I think, this is one of the first (or probably even the first) book that will use this technique in narrating.

So don't feel so weird if throughout the whole "vlog book", Kathryn and Daniel will kind of talk to you because that is what people do in vlogs. And yes, I will be using the first person's point of view in narrating. Whoever holds the camera, he or she will narrate what happens in the vlog!

Are you excited?

I'm excited too! As you can see, this is like a venture out from my comfort zone since I am more used in writing with the omniscient tool. (3rd person's POV) But I would gladly oblige to write this in the 1st person if that's what it takes to have this kind of book.

So if ever you are wondering what a vlog is, you might want to check out my favorite channels on youtube: (Zoella, MoreZoella, iisuperwomanii, nigahiga)

But if you want to see how this will exactly go, try visiting the channels of SACCONEJOLYs and itsJudysLife! They are daily family vlogs and the narrating technique of this book will be inspired from them.

Lastly, I would want to exercise democracy in this book (haha), you can actually pitch in vlog ideas (but please make it realistic, okay? Limit it to the things a normal family does). You want to see their children dance to All About That Bass? You want Kathryn and Daniel out on a dinner? You want to see what's inside their bags or phones? Or maybe you want to see 'specials' like the day of their wedding, or the delivery of their children? Say it! We'll make that happen in the vlog book! All for KathNiel!

-Kathy