Birthday ruined

I woke up to people singing and the smell of pancakes.I opened my eyes and saw all five boys standing there, holding a stack of pancakes that said 'Happy Birthday Love' I smiled as they sung happy birthday. When they finished we all ate the pancakes. Which, may I add were delicious! After that we, went down stairs. Down stairs I saw so many presents! I looked at the boys behind me, and hugged them. They laughed.

"Are all these for me?" I said, they nodded. I smiled and ran to the presents. I sat down on the loveseat as the boys sat on the floor. Harry told me to open his first, so I did. I laughed as I saw it, it was a t-shirt that said 'Cute but Psycho'.

"Thank you Harry, thats very funny!" I then opened Zayn's. It was a basket of chocolate. I laughed, I so needed this. This is how it went for the next hour till I got to my last present. It was a small box. I looked up at the boys with a 'Who-Is-This-From' look. They shrugged with a smirk on their faces. They knew something I didn't. I opened it and gasped.

-Niall's POV

As we walked all over the mall I knew exactly what I wanted to get Emily. It was this necklace that had a Key and a heart. The guys helped me pick it out. Liam is still a little upset that I'm going to ask his little sister to be my girlfriend. Especially since I've only knwn her like four days. I just hope she says yes. Emily is perfect. She is nice, funny, sweet, caring, and beautiful. Everything I want in a girl and more. When I first saw her, I knew I wanted her to be mine. When we finished getting Emily's presents, we all hopped in the car. Liam made Harry drive. Unusual. Liam always drives, unless he wants to talk to someone...I hope he doesn't talk to me, because when Liam is mad he is mad. But of course Liam sits right next to me.

"Niall, we need to talk" Liam said calmly. Oh no.

"What about." I said slowly.

"Emilly. We need to talk about you and Emily. I want you to know that if you break her heart, I. Will. Kill. You. Got it. If you do anything she doesn't want to do I will hurt you. Got it." I nodded, scared out of my mind. I would never break her heart!

" Good. I believe you, and trust you but, I want you to know that I don't totally agree with this, she is my sister after all." I nodded again, happy he trusts me.

We shortly arrived and found Emily sleeping in her room. I can't wait for tomorrow!

-Emily's POV

It was a key and heart necklace that said, he who holds the key, has my heart'. I loved it. I looked up to see all the boys staring at Niall. I got up and ran towards him. I hugged him and whispered in his ear,

"Yes" I pulled back and he smiled.

"Oh thank god, for a second I thought you would say no" I smiled and laughed.

"I would never say no to you." He smiled even more and hugged me again.

"Awww!" The boys said. Oops I forgot they were still here. I pulled back and blushed as red as a tomato. They smiled. I looked at Liam he didn't seem as happy but he was smiling. I looked back at Niall, who was smiling like a big goof. I was so happy! This is the best birthday ever!

After all that, the boys took me out. The car stopped, and I got out. It was a big fair! I've only been to a fair once, so this is going to be fun. I hope we get cotton candy! I LOVE cotton candy. We walked in and the first thing I saw was cotton candy. I grabbed Niall's hand and dragged him over to the cotton candy.

"Yay, cotton candy!" Niall said. I smiled as we got some. I took a big bite and groaned.

"Omg! It's soo good!" I exclaimed. The other boys came over and laughed. We then went and walked some more. The boys saw a haunted house and wanted to go in. Personally I'm not a fan of them so I waited outside. I soon got bored so I went to one of the games near by. As I walked, I ran into someone.

"Oh my god. I'm so sorry! I wasn't wah..." I lost the words in my mouth as I looked up. Right there I saw my crazy ex, Mark. I started to stand up, he pulled me up.

"Shh. No need to worry babe." I started to panic as he dragged me out of the fair grounds. I was so scared. I knew what he was capable of. I started to cry.

"Shut up, or it's going to get worse." That made me cry harder. Why me? This was one of the best birthdays I've ever had, but then he had to show up.

He threw me into the car and started to drive. I was being kidnapped...again.

*******