Chapter two: Meeting you're idols.

Hey guys, thank you for reading this. I know it hasn't got 'dirty' yet, but it will. Infact, its going to be getting dirty after this chapter. So don't read on if you're like ew, i hate dirty fan-fictions (: 

Me and Yim walked, in the room, slowly while the guards shut the door. It slamed. Yim..Yim act cool. Wait until the boys come over to us. Me and Yim, sat down on a bench trying to act like we're not obbsesed with them.  Hello girls. Harry winked, looking into Yim's eyes. H-H-e-lll-o, said Yim. 

Louis, come over here. Theirs something you may enjoy. Harry said while looking at me. Louis ran over, straight away. He started, to stare in my brown, shiny eyes. Woah, h-h-ello- Girls. Whats you're name? Louis said, while looking at me.. Me? Oh.. Its Harle-y. I said. Sorry Louis.. She actually, loves you. Shes trying to act cool, she is dying inside, she can't belive that shes talking to you.. Haha, well we get that all the time.. Louis said. Harry dragged Louis in the corner of the room, for a 'private talk' Yim, the one next to Harley.. Shes beautiful, i mean. So is Harley, but Yim's more my type.. Theirs just something about her, she is so pretty. I mean.. Stunning.I think im in love with Yim Harry whispered. Well.. Well, have you seen Harley. The way her hair shines. She is so pretty, i think.. I think.. Im in love with her. 

Louis, said to all the girls, its time to go! You don't want to miss the concert. Do you? Everyone walked out of the room.. Me and Yim got up, and were so upset that we didnt have longer time with the boys. I was just about to walk out of the room, but something wouldn't let me. Louis put his hand on my shoulder, no. Not you. I want to talk to you, and Yim. Harry would like to talk to you.

Me and Louis walked over, I felt a sharp pain in me. I felt lucky, i felt like i just had to go and kiss Louis.. Louis, spoke before i could go and kiss him. Well, im lucky to meet you, would you like my phone number? I mean.. I find you attracitve. Louis mumbled. I felt flattered. Well. Of course, i want you're phone number. I , love you. I know i shouldn't even bear to say that. But its true. 

Louis was taller, then me so he could see everything. He looked down on me, while he could see something he shouldn't. Louis smirked, while he licked his lips. I giggled. Louis wrote his phone number on a peice of paper, and passed it me. Their you go.. Babe. He said. I blushed. I.. I.. Love.. You. Louis. I whispered, into his ear. 

Harry, had the same conversation with Yim. Yet Yim was taller. And Harry had different.. Pick up lines. Well, i don't really want you guys to go, but im afriad you will miss the concert otherwise. Louis and Harry spoke. I walked out of the room, while my skirt was half way up my bum. Louis obviously had to look, he stared at my bum touching it. Ahh.. I wish Yim was wearing a skirt. Harry said.