Chapter One - Jack Attack

Jack Hayfield

'Oh, sweety i'm going to miss you' My mom stroked my hair gently.

'it's only for abit, mom. I'm not staying in London forever' I shoved another pair of vans into my suitecase, while my friend Doug was stuffing shirts in the other side of my case.

'DOUG! Fold, don't scrunch for christ sake!' My mom blew out a frustrated breath. ' i'm going to start on dinner see you boys in abit' She walked out the room, heels clicking on the floor.

'God, she hates me!' Doug hissed.

'She came home to find i threw a party, she walks into her room and your having sex with Samantha..in my moms bed!' I rolled on the floor laughing, 'God, ofcourse she's gonna hate you!'

'one time , just one time!' After Doug calmed down he pooped up in serious mode. 'You worried?'

'Nah, catch a flight and i'll be in London. It's a good thing right?'

'You nervous about seeing your bro? It's been four months...'

'i miss him man, this'll be good. A whole summer, i'm just worried what's gonna happen when i have to leave him.' I sighed sadly. My brother, Skylar kind of left when he was 16. My mom and dad were furious ofcourse, but assumed he would come home after crashing on couches for a week or so. After three days we got a postcard, addressed from London explaining how he would be living there now. He had written how mom and dad never agreed with what he did, and had often told him when fighting to get lost and move out and now he'd finally done it.

'your mom was talking to my mom the other night. She's worried you won't come back' Doug said flicking through some old cd's.

'London seems so great and i miss my bro like crazy...but i'll come back. I promise'

SKYLAR

'Yo, Tianna' I said grabbing a can of diet coke for her. 

'Yo Sky' She said embracing me in a hug. 'When does little Hayfeild get here?'

'Tomorrow night' i said sucking in a deep breath and smiling.

'Calm down.' She cracked open the can and sat on the kitchen counter.

'how'd you know that-'

'I'm fucking God, that's how Mr Hayfield' She slurped loudly, laughing. 'But seriously, stop stressing. You love your bro and i know that. You miss him, he misses you. If things turn awkward and what not ...we live in central london for Christ sake take him on the London Eye or something. But you guys are family, bonds like that don't break with ease'

'Tianna reed?' 

'Yes, Skylar Hayfield?' She replied poshly.

'You are my Goddess'